Nope, it’s Xfce.
- Move the panel to the bottom of the screen
- Create ~/.icons and ~/.themes in dom0
- Go to B00merang Project · GitHub and bow down before them.
In a qube:
Transfer those files into dom0
6. Unzip the file from 4 in ~/.icons
7. Unzip the file from 5 in ~/.themes
8. Open “Appearance” - set Style to “Windows-10-master”, and Icons to “Windows 10”
9. Open “Window Manager” - under Style set Theme to “Windows-10-master”,
10. Right click on Applications Menu, Properties, Change Icon to “Start here”
11. Right Click on Desktop, “Desktop Settings”, change Background to a Windows wallpaper.
12. Right Click on Desktop, “Desktop Settings”, “Icons”, select “Home”,“Filesystem”,“Wastebasket”
Most Windows machines seem to have a search tool next to Start, and Bluetooth next to the clock.
You want these icons, not those functions.
Right click on Panel, Panel->“Add New Items”, select launcher and choose an application.
(You could , for example, add a launcher for xfce4-screenshooter.)
Change the icon to a Windows Icon - e.g the search glass.
This will pass casual inspection.
All usual warnings about transferring files in to dom0 apply.