Qubes OS Wallpapers

Epic thread idea @sebuq and great work there!

Dropping here some from the Qubes Artwork repo. Credit to the original authors. Find many more on the repo:

Here they go:

The following is where I borrowed my user pic from and which is actually the forum favicon (the logo in each tab) :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Qubes OS map. Colors are based on qubes os style-guide

18 Likes

More More More :heart:

3 Likes

bump!!! (very nice!)

3 Likes

How about a fake looking Windows desktop, for when I am trying to look inconspicuous.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Windows Camouflage for Qubes

Windows HVM and then ALT+F11 ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

e

What about an unofficial Qubes mascot? Any suggestions?

1 Like

Bear in mind I’m an amateur artist. My skills with GIMP and Inkscape are rudimentary. So I decided to start easy by adapting other Linux wallpapers. I came from Manjaro and this was one of my favorites. Everything except the background hemisphere was produced from scratch in Inkscape.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Windows Camouflage for Qubes

10 Likes

I personally think it would be a neat feature if the Qubes logo itself was saved as a png with transparent background so you could pick the main background color yourself without limiting it to only the default gray
Edit: The point of doing it that way would obviously be to avoid moving random files from the internet into dom0, but upon further research it seems there are already a variety of different qubes logos in /usr/share/backgrounds

1 Like

My current background that I designed myself

Graphic design is my passion

8 Likes

This started with adapting another Manjaro design, but went off in it’s own direction.

4 Likes

I’m still using this own made wallpaper since qubes r3.1 day up to nowadays (r4.1) with i3wm, later with i3-gaps.

12 Likes

Finished the OS-tan at last. Also used sebuq’s wallpaper.

Onion shaped earrings (and violet tie) - TOR
Cap - Xen
Dark blue color - Fedora

13 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Qubes kaso-chan

This was my favorite qube wallpaper before finding this thread.

5 Likes

Thanks to sebuq and dispuser632 made this with krita.
illusiondarkqubes-blue

5 Likes