Qubes OS Wallpapers

I personally think it would be a neat feature if the Qubes logo itself was saved as a png with transparent background so you could pick the main background color yourself without limiting it to only the default gray
Edit: The point of doing it that way would obviously be to avoid moving random files from the internet into dom0, but upon further research it seems there are already a variety of different qubes logos in /usr/share/backgrounds

1 Like

My current background that I designed myself

Graphic design is my passion

8 Likes

This started with adapting another Manjaro design, but went off in it’s own direction.

4 Likes

I’m still using this own made wallpaper since qubes r3.1 day up to nowadays (r4.1) with i3wm, later with i3-gaps.

12 Likes

Finished the OS-tan at last. Also used sebuq’s wallpaper.

Onion shaped earrings (and violet tie) - TOR
Cap - Xen
Dark blue color - Fedora

13 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Qubes kaso-chan

This was my favorite qube wallpaper before finding this thread.

5 Likes

Thanks to sebuq and dispuser632 made this with krita.
illusiondarkqubes-blue

5 Likes

Great thread! Qubes has an excellent logo design & the artistic wall papers are cool. Kudos to whoever posted the style guide.

1 Like

Have you got the full size image?

1 Like

Some wallpapers based on the current color scheme (except the blacklight version).

Qubes Blue

Cubes Blue with Accent Colors

Qubes Blue with Grayscal

Blacklight

5 Likes

i mean it has to be q*bert, right?

4 Likes

qubes dark theme

1 Like

Another qubes dark theme

13 Likes

Looking for nord colorscheme wallpapers :eyes:

1 Like

It’s a rework of the awesome OS background images atlas-ark made.

They made 25 different backgrounds in both dark and light for the most popular OS, sadly there wasn’t one for Qubes OS, so I had to use my limited GIMP skills to make one myself.

1 Like

Are you using GIMP in Qubes?

What qualifies as a “nord” colorscheme?

1 Like

Nord: https://www.nordtheme.com/
What color scheme means for me is simply a sets of colors that for designing. There’s a lot of color scheme other than nord. Like dracula, solarized (actually is the same of @renehoj’s wallpaper color scheme).

2 Likes

very cool.