I tried that process before I update my win10pro as of this morning, so this update was today 05/01. Now before this 05/01 update I did a update on 04/12. So I was working from that update 04/12 to do this…
-Followed that process to the letter
- made sure I had auto login enabled
- installed the PV drivers &
- I did the move user profile
- rebooted all was fine, audio was sub par (crack & pop) but I really don’t care as I have other means to lister to videos/audio elsewhere.
- attached a USB, saw it in dom0 get attached, saw it in my win10 hvm, it populated in windows explorer, tried to access USB and within 30 seconds or so…BSOD
Tried a few more times. My win10 hvm would recover, audio (snap,crack,pop). Still win10 hvm running good. Attach USB and… BSOD everytime.
So I deleted that clone. Updated my main win10pro hvm this morning 05/01. Hopefully thinking this would fix this. Actually it was a big update as well if I remember right a .net was updated, a win 10 features update, defender update, a cummlative win 10 update as well.
Follow same process and have the same results.
Now mind you I have 2 updates before trying this process. One on 04/12 & then 05/01.
So obviously something changed on the 04/12 update to cause this to happen and not the 05/01 update. Remember I did this before the 05/01 update which put me at 04/12 update.
If that process which may have worked before the 04/12 update this process does not work anymore after 04/12 update, at least for me.
I hope that it can be fixed as I would like to have USB use/access