I have a couple of questions before purchasing a new laptop, since most new ones have only two kinds of ports:
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (with DisplayPort)
- Thunderbolt 4 (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- Can I hotplug the video output cable in the non-thunderbolt type-C port?
- Can I hotplug usb C devices in the non-thunderbolt type-C port?
- If the answer to #2 is no, can I leave an adapter plugged in and just change the device connected to the adapter?
- Will I need to connect the PCI bridge to dom0 or sys-usb?