Qubes OS trailer by @deeplow

Hi all!

I just wanted to show a trailer for Qubes OS that I’ve been working on for a while. Those who watched the summit have already seen it. Anyways, enjoy :slight_smile:

(If you want to watch without google tracking: visit instead piped.video/watch?v=1u0L90vqyZk)

28 Likes

This is great, @deeplow!

1 Like

Fantastic video, doing qubes more and more for (almost) anyone
thank you

1 Like

Congratulations on this really good video!

What I like most is that you stress the necessity to learn in order to understand the system. Telling people this is more important than ever since many of them seem to believe that computers are things that you can use without understanding them. The tales about even large systems being hacked tell us otherwise, but unfortunately, this is largely ignored.

3 Likes

If I may…
This is, intentionally or not, extremely well designed video. We don’t have some computer geek, but ordinary, nice guy, cozy atmosphere in an ordinary, tidy room (ref. to Jordan Peterson) and a simple language anyone can understand.

What more?

Probably saying anyone can continue using Windows, more safely inside Qubes, online or not.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!
I’ve been working on some video tutorials. They still need some more polishing but soon enough I’ll have them published :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Should have said that during the summit - there were lots of Polish folks out there to help out. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hate to be that person, but:

As long as you have the willingness to learn, the time to do it, and also ideally someone who can help you in the beginning who has been using Qubes

Sums it up(not in a good tone).

1 Like

@deeplow Very Nice Video! I think it sums it up very well. And good luck on your tutorials. That is something I wish I had first starting out in qubes. I’m sure they’ll help many people. keep up the good work!

1 Like