Kodachi Standalone VM - No Network

Hi guys :wink:

A fullinstalled (not live) kodachi standaloneVM HVM with Network Sys-Whonix cant connect to TOR, even can use a DNS Tor Encrypted…

Other things, ok

Thx advance

In Qubes you run only the templates for an ideal experience. If you want to adventure into the wild of custom VMs from ISO you also need to venture yourself through the documentation. Please read:

It should answer your questions. Also, I’ve updated the title to better reflect the issue.

Reading the linked document, I see:

In order to manually configure networking in a qube, one should first find out the IP/netmask/gateway assigned to the particular qube by Qubes. This can be seen, e.g., in the Qube Manager in the qube’s properties:

OK. After that, what do I do with that information? I am trying to get prestium.org ISO file to get internet access on my QubesOS 4.1. Currently, the ISO image boots up but doesn’t have internet connection.

I guess it would help to give as much as possible details and to be as specific as possible. For example, how you presented it, I can only ask: “So what? Set network after installation?”

How do I do that? Do I do that inside the PrestiumOS linux environment. Or, do I do it from the QubesOS dom0 graphical environment?

Inside?

Yes. Do I start the PrestiumOS ISO and then get a terminal emulator inside the PrestiumOS, and then “do that”…

Stop being dense.

I don’t find this comment appropriate. Especially because my comment makes your issue Prestium related: “How to manually set network in Prestium?”. I don’t know that. I guess not many users use i2p, especially here and especially Prestium as i2p OS, so I’d try on their reddit, because they obviously don’t have some site.

Also, simple search
https://forum.qubes-os.org/search?q=i2p

can give you some hints