Donation to Qubes OS

Ah great, they now support Paypal for monthly donations as well, previously they did Paypal only for one time donations.

Monero donations are official! :tada:

6 Likes

maybe a new topic but this is what i found donations related:

What does this exactly mean? I have no doubt that Nina is doing an amazing job, and i only back you with 10$ per month, but this title isnt ideal for me to understand what the invoice relates to her current work. am i missing a connection here? i dont want reports or anthing, rather decriptive titles.

best.

1 Like

Ohhh man. Yes, I am new to working with open invoicing. That was intended to just be visible to Marek. Call me mighty embarrassed! What was the “private” note, was what I had intended to be visible.

This expense was just for ongoing UX support for Qubes. Currently my work is budgeted at 5hr/wk, which is mighty slim. TY for flagging this! I will be more mindful, with future invoices I upload.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your ongoing donations to support our work! <3

Qubes is a good project, by good people, serving a good purpose,
i have planned to learn Monero and donate, soon after i settle my issue.

1 Like

I highly appreciate the monero donation option - it just makes so much sense to collaboration / support communities with the same mission.

Nevertheless, it is 2nd preferred crypto currency …
Could you please share some insights on the effort you had to add monero to your donation option and how much effort would it be to add more privacy crypto currencies?

Do you have an expected donation account per year of monero?

I am really interested in some figures.

Thanks

1 Like

Nice that they have monero option now, @whoami @newbie .