Debian 10 Template Broken

Hey mate, another bug came up. I changed the private storage of my debian-10 template after not being able to install an app telling me that there is not enough storage. After changing no AppVM work and also the debian-template doesn’t work.

By doesn’t work I mean that no apps open, no folder or whatever. The AppVMs start though. You said earlier, I can easily fix that by changing the templateVM? how do I do that?

Ok, I actually managed to change the template. Just came up to shutdown the qube first before getting into the settings :slight_smile:

Template is still broken but I guess I will just install a new templateVM as there is nothing I need in the old templateVM.

Moved discussion into another thread so we keep it to one conversation per thread. Feel free to rename the title to something more specific as I didn’t fully get your question.

1 Like

what application were you trying to install? is it a debian package? you can access template settings without shutting down the template vm,
generally I’ve only ever had to increase the template-based applications vms not the templates, and in those cases, I didn’t need to reboot the template-based app vms, fwiw