Asus Zenbook 14 (UM3402YAR_UM3402YA) AMD Ryzen 5 7530U with Radeon Graphics

Remarks on installation:

The installation kept hanging and I assumed it had failed. I got the error message:

But after I hit Enter, the installation successfully completed.

Remarks after installation:

Wifi doesn’t work. I had actually assumed this was a feature, not a bug. But in the hardware compatibility list, it is reported elsewhere as bug.

During installation, I picked English (intl., with AltGr dead keys). IIRC, I tested the selected keyboard during installation, and I confirmed that the keys matched my physical keyboard. (I’m in Canada, so the physical keyboard is bilingual EN-FR.)

However, after installation, the selected keyboard didn’t quite match my physical keyboard, and I was unable to pick another keyboard layout that did match. So I learned to live with it.

Attachments

Qubes-HCL-ASUSTeK_COMPUTER_INC_-Zenbook_UM3402YAR_UM3402YA-20240107-111041.yml (876 Bytes)

1 Like

Thanks for the HCL report. I just opened a pull request to incorporate it into the repository.

1 Like

Thank you for HCL and additional information. Can you please also fill a detailed report based on this template:

Example of user providing the answers is here. The more information the better, it may be helpful to other users, thank you.