To improve your privacy and anonymity on the internet, you can install the Whonix Template on your Qubes machine.
Whonix is based on Debian and Tor and utilizes two VMs, a “gateway” and a “workstation”. Qubes security architecture makes use of Whonix’s isolation by using the gateway as a ProxyVM to route all network traffic through Tor, while the workstation is used for making AppVMs.
Whonix in Qubes replaces the deprecated TorVM service used in earlier versions of Qubes.
The following pages are written by the Whonix developers and are located on their website.
Note: To install Whonix in Qubes, you must install Qubes first.
- Using Whonix with DisposableVMs
- Post-Installation Security Advice
- How to set up Tor Bridges in Whonix on Qubes
- Using Multiple Whonix-Workstations with Whonix on Qubes
- How to use Corridor (a Tor traffic whitelisting gateway) with Whonix
- Whonix Support - General Whonix, Debian, Tor, etc… related issues
- Whonix Qubes Forum - Whonix specific issues