Using Nividia to Upscale Video in Qubes and Driver Problem

I am trying to upscale an old video to make the resolution better.

There are open source options like Video2x and other open source options. Most of these programs need a dedicated GPU.

I have tried running these open source video upscaling programs, one as an AppImage and one as a program in a Windows 7 64 Qube. I get errors using both Applications. The programs also say I do not have a dedicated GPU.

When I type

$ /sbin/lspci | grep -e VGA

into dom0, it returns the following output

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation CompetLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics]
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation TU106M [GeForce RTX 2070 Mobile / Max-Q Refresh]

I tried to attach the NVIDIA graphics controller to the Windows 7 Qube and booted Windows 7 and instantly the entire system including dom0 shut down, then rebooted.

Are there any suggestions on how to approach this? I have even though of using a LiveOS to try things to avoid dealing with driver issues in Qubes for this one issue. I know there are multiple posts on NVIDIA drivers, but I am not sure which one applies and whether I should be trying to install NVIDIA drivers in dom0, or whether this effort is unlikely to work and I should try something else.