USB keyboard BLOCKED

Hello everyone! Yesterday I tried to disable auto connecting USB keyboards to my Qubes OS. The bad thing is that mu laptop built in keyboard is also USB, so now after I enter the Decryption key the keyboard does no longer function, I tried to disable autostart with the qubes.skip_autostart but that doesn’t worked. Is there something I can do?

Have you removed the part in GRUB that hides USB from dom0?

No I didn’t. All I did was just appending the “qubes.skip_autostart” at the end of the line that started with “module2”. What should I remove?

Remove rd.qubes.hide_all_usb. From the linked doc:

To solve the problem, disable the USB qube by not having it autostart, or unassigning your USB controller(s) from it. If you had created the USB qube by checking the box in the installer, then your USB controller(s) are probably hidden from dom0. To unhide them, reverse the procedure described in how to hide USB controllers from dom0 (i.e., remove rd.qubes.hide_all_usb instead of adding it).

Sorry, I don’t know if I’m blind but i can’t find it.

Then you can remove usbcore.authorized_default=0 along with adding qubes.skip_autostart. Maybe your keyboard is not detected as input device for some reason. Otherwise I don’t know why your keyboard won’t work. Maybe the system is freezing and it’s not a problem with keyboard?

the usbcore.authorized_default=0 option, which prevents the initialization of non-input devices. (Qubes ships with a USBGuard configuration that allows only input devices when usbcore.authorized_default=0 is set.)