没有updatevm

我在安装qubes最后那个安装template界面卡住,重启后选择了不配置,然后就进了系统,但是没有sys-net vm ,我自己摸索配置完网络之后运行了qubes-dom0-update ,但是它说没有updatevm 我改了 /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.UpdatesProxy 也没有用

请问应该怎么修复?

It should be pretty easy to select an alternative update-proxy qube for dom0. Run the Qubes Global Config app in dom0, switch to update tab, and you’ll see a selector for dom0 update proxy. Please tell me if this solves your problem.

Thanks. But I reinstalled qubes os because it needs more disk space.
But when I reached the final step of configuring the virtual machine, it always got stuck in the configuration step after installing the template virtual machine.
What should I do?

谢谢但我重新安装了qubes操作系统,因为它需要更多的磁盘空间。但当我到达配置虚拟机的最后一步时,它总是在安装模板虚拟机后的配置步骤中卡住。我该怎么办?

So you have templates installed, which is a good thing. However it’s difficult to diagnose without verbose logs. It’s possible to run the post-installation step through the terminal, which will provide more detailed information on how it got stuck.

For example, if you think sys-net is the culprit, you can run sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-net in a dom0 terminal. Watch out the terminal output, perhaps it will tell you what fails.

So I have found a way that can work out this problen.That is executing qvm-prefs updatevm sys-net ,but I have a new problem.When I open Qubes global config ,the system will be stuck.

That sounds like a bug. Please file an issue on Qubes OS issue tracker at GitHub.