Unable to connect to my own DD-WRT router

I am running Qubes 4.0.4 can see every wifi around me except my own. I am pretty certain this might be a setting inside my router that might just need to be adjusted.

I can connect to my router from any other device not running Qubes, and I can connect Qubes to any WiFi connection except the one using DD-WRT firmware.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Can you connect from this device, if it runs something else, not Qubes?

Yes, this device was able to connect to this network prior to the install of the Qubes.

I have another computer I just installed Qubes on that was connected to the network prior to install and it happened with that computer as well.

I just wanted to post an update. I got into the settings for the router and I got into the wireless settings and changed the Channel width to 11-2.462 and I can now see my WiFi network, however, it has the lowest signal. To me this means it could be a setting within the router setup.

Also, I found that all instances of Fedora have a similar problem to this. I’m going to reach out to DD-WRT support. And I will update this thread…

If anyone else has an idea as to how to fix this in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contribute!

Thanks