TemplateVM installation not available in AppVMs

Even thought I know that you should install signal in a different way I used it for testing purpose:
In the templatevm (fedora-32) I installed signal-desktop via
sudo snap install signal-desktop
and after several reboots I still do not find signal in related AppVMs.
Even if I create a new AppVM I get
[user@signal-tmp ~] which signal-desktop /usr/bin/which: no signal-desktop in (/home/user/.local/bin:/home/user/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/var/lib/snapd/snap/bin) [user@signal-tmp ~]

Signal is in the application menu of both templatevm and appvm which seems weird. I also extended memory so that should not be the reason and signal is running fine in template-vm.
I encounter this issue just in some cases (e.g. slack works fine im appvm).
Do you have an idea how to resolve this?

I think snaps should be avoided. Apart from potential security problems with snaps that I’m not too familiar with, tbh, I don’t think they are integrated qubes to receive updates.

Have you followed the guide on:

It’s pretty easy to install. Let me know if you have any issues following that.

So you say it’s a snap related issue? I managed to install slack and telegram via snap but for some reason it won’t work with signal. I’m not interested in just signal rather than understanding why it’s working for only some applications.

I do not have experience with snaps. My solution was more on a ways that works and not so much saying it was a problem with snap.