Sys-firewall reboots after shutdown

Want to make 4.2 update shut down sys -firewall but it reboots again after every try now update started and he rebooted sys-firewall and sys-whonix wtf

I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve. Could you explain a bit more? The question seems related to updates but I fail to understand what you mean.

Assume he’s trying to shutdown sys-firewall althrough there still are VMs connected to sys-firewall (and so it always is restarting again, cause it’s needed).

Also both VMs (sys-firewall and sys-whonix) are needed for Qubes update and so the update always is restarting them to do the entire update…

Answer probably is ignoring these restarts, cause they’re needed. And after each update, system will restart (update) the “updated” VMs if user checks them for restart.

It’s possible to disable qubes reboot after an update, this is configurable in the updater GUI.

No the program for updating qubes 4.1 to 4.2 asks to shutdown sys-firewall and sys-whonix. All qubes are down and nothing is connected to it. So I shutdown sys-firewalland sys-whonix reboots automatically. Even after kill and I don’t know how to stop it.

Can I go on with the update? Or how to stop the rebooting?