Setting up an audio VM

As a newbie, I had to gather information and found it could be useful to summarize the steps to make it easier for others to repeat. Some steps might be not necessary.

1. The Salt script will create sys-audio based on fedora-34-xfce. I didn’t have it installed, so decided to do it
    sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-34-xfce
    Maybe it is not necessary and Qubes would select the default template (fedora-34) if it was not installed.

2. In dom0:
    sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-audio-dom0
    In the TemplateVM for sys-audio (fedora-34-xfce):
    sudo dnf install qubes-audio-daemon qubes-core-admin-client
    This is necessary to get the qvm-start-daemon command in the sys-audio VM.

3. Don’t know exactly if it was needed to download the sys-audio.sls and sys-audio.top to /srv/pillar/base/qvm. I did it since haven’t seen those files there. Used the command to copy the files downloaded from github to src-vm to dom0:
    sudo qvm-run --pass-io <src-vm> 'cat /path/to/file_in_src_domain' > /path/to/file_name_in_dom0

4. Run the salt script to create the sys-audio VM
    sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-audio

About the policy errors, I got some when I’ve tried running qubesctl before installing the fedora-34-xfce template. Then I removed the created sys-audio qube and the /etc/qubes/policy.d/50-sys-audio.policy file, run the steps above and then the qubesctl command run without errors. I have not investigated further.

After running this, I rebooted and got policy errors when starting qubes. I’ve added the following lines to file /etc/qubes/policy.d/50-sys-audio.policy and got rit of them:

admin.vm.feature.CheckWithTemplate  +audio-model   sys-audio     @tag:audiovm-sys-audio  allow   target=dom0
admin.vm.property.Get               +keyboard_layout sys-audio     @tag:audiovm-sys-audio  allow   target=dom0
admin.vm.property.GetAll * sys-audio	sys-audio	allow	target=dom0
admin.vm.property.GetAll * sys-audio	@adminvm	allow	target=dom0
admin.vm.property.GetAll * sys-audio	@tag:audiovm-sys-audio	allow	target=dom0
  1. In sys-audio settings, open Services tab and add the audiovm service (a custom service).

2. In dom0, run the commands to assign sys-audio as its audiovm.
    qvm-prefs <targetVM> audiovm sys-audio
    One can also use this one to set sys-audio as audiovm for all other vms:
    qubes-prefs default_audiovm sys-audio

3. Run sys-audio VM and create the files inside ~/.config/autostart folder

~/.config/autostart/pulseaudio.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Pulseaudio
Comment=Starts Pulseaudio
Icon=qubes
Exec=pulseaudio
Terminal=False
Type=Application
NotShowIn=KDE;

~/.config/autostart/qvm-start-daemon.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Qubes Guid/Pacat
Comment=Starts GUI/AUDIO daemon for Qubes VMs
Icon=qubes
Exec=qvm-start-daemon --all --watch
Terminal=False
Type=Application
NotShowIn=KDE;
  1. Fix sound. So now I could see in the sys-audio pavucontrol the streams coming from other qubes, their sound bars are jumping when playing something in other qubes and stop that when I stop playing. But no sound was coming out. Audio playback started in sys-audio also do not produce any sound (tried both youtube videos or with aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/...). I have tested with headset plugged in and out.

In dom0, I created a file /etc/modprobe.d/50-alsa.conf and audio started working after rebooting:

options snd_hda_intel enable=1 index=0 power_save=0
6 Likes

What I couldn’t make it work is the mic. When trying to attach the mic to a vm, I get the following error in a popup:

QubesVMError: Failed to attach audio input from sys-audio to <vmname>: pulseaudio agent not running.

Skip this step due to qvm.sys-audio has been in the state.sls

I am getting the same error. I only have a limited understanding of how Qubes works under the hood, but when watching journalctl in sys-audio while trying to attach the mic to a vm the following error is thrown:

sys-audio qubes.AudioInputEnable+[vmname]-dom0: socat E connect(5, AF=1 "/var/run/qubes/audio-control.[vmname]", 40): No such file or directory

When reading the Audio Virtualization Documentation these locations are mentioned as UNIX sockets which enable the audio input of a vm.
When running the pacat-simple-vchan command in sys-audio the following message is displayed:

Another instance of pacat-simple-vchan is already running for this VM

Could it be that the pacat-simple-vchan instances are supposed to create the UNIX sockets but for some reason don’t and so the qvm-device mic attach [vmname] dom0:mic command is not able to enable the vm for audio input, and if so is there a possibility create the socket or QubesDB entrance manually?

1 Like

I guess this fixs the problem.

Also feel free to look at my experience for reference if anyone is still having problem about sys-audio:

3 Likes

Just an update, in case you are searching for info here: a better guide for setting up an audiovm is in the following thread.

2 Likes

For what is worth, I have a fully working sys-audio for several months, based on fedora-36-minimal and this package is not installed, so obviously not necessary.

[user@fedora-36-minimal-sys-audio ~]$ sudo dnf list qubes*
Available Packages
qubes-audio-dom0.x86_64                     4.1.24-1.fc36 qubes-vm-r4.1-current 

I’ve been trying to write a debian minimal sys-audio for a few days and ran into the issue where no matter what I did, pulseadio on the sys-audio qube wouldn’t recognize my audio device.

So I decided to try this instead, even though it would end up on (now) Fedora-36. I followed the instructions in post 24, which I’ll quote (and annotate) here. I’m going to delete steps that were moot (no need to re-download Fedora-36, for instance.

1. In dom0:
    sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-audio-dom0
    In the TemplateVM for sys-audio (fedora-34-xfce):
    sudo dnf install qubes-audio-daemon qubes-core-admin-client
    This is necessary to get the qvm-start-daemon command in the sys-audio VM.
  1. [Not needed]
  2. Run the salt script to create the sys-audio VM
    sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-audio

[4a I added these lines to the 50 policy file that (apparently) the salt script created.]

admin.vm.feature.CheckWithTemplate  +audio-model   sys-audio     @tag:audiovm-sys-audio  allow   target=dom0
admin.vm.property.Get               +keyboard_layout sys-audio     @tag:audiovm-sys-audio  allow   target=dom0
admin.vm.property.GetAll * sys-audio	sys-audio	allow	target=dom0
admin.vm.property.GetAll * sys-audio	@adminvm	allow	target=dom0
admin.vm.property.GetAll * sys-audio	@tag:audiovm-sys-audio	allow	target=dom0
  1. In sys-audio settings, open Services tab and add the audiovm service (a custom service). [Already done.]
  2. In dom0, run the commands to assign sys-audio as its audiovm.
    qvm-prefs <targetVM> audiovm sys-audio
    One can also use this one to set sys-audio as audiovm for all other vms:
    qubes-prefs default_audiovm sys-audio
  3. Run sys-audio VM and create the files inside ~/.config/autostart folder
 ~/.config/autostart/pulseaudio.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Pulseaudio
Comment=Starts Pulseaudio
Icon=qubes
Exec=pulseaudio
Terminal=False
Type=Application
NotShowIn=KDE;

~/.config/autostart/qvm-start-daemon.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Qubes Guid/Pacat
Comment=Starts GUI/AUDIO daemon for Qubes VMs
Icon=qubes
Exec=qvm-start-daemon --all --watch
Terminal=False
Type=Application
NotShowIn=KDE;

OK, between steps 6 and 7, if I ran pulse audio volume control, my “output devices” tab showed:

Qubes VCHAN sink with port “Qubes Vchan Output (plugged in)”

It would not show my source qube (Clementine) in the playback list, until I restarted sys-audio.

When I added the files in 7 and restarted, the output device was replaced by Dummy Output.

I verified, my audio device is attached to sys-audio (and it’s an “Intel Tiger Lake-LP Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller” on 00:1f.3)

Like hamenarin, I can see the audio level jumping in the playback for my Clementine AudioVM. I infer that the ONLY thing wrong with my setup is that sys-audio won’t do anything with the sound card. (And this is where I got with my home-grown deb11 minimal setup, too.)

The only missing step I didn’t perform was his step 8:

In dom0, I created a file /etc/modprobe.d/50-alsa.conf and audio started working after rebooting:

options snd_hda_intel enable=1 index=0 power_save=0

which I will do as soon as I post this (I just saw it requires a reboot, and I don’t want to lose what I’ve written thus far). During my prior attempt at this (this is my second try with the salt recipe), this step had no effect.

EDIT TO ADD: Audio works well when I’m not trying to use sys-audio. So dom0 apparently still has something this sys-audio does not.

ALSO EDIT TO ADD: the file in dom0 had no effect.

1 Like

dom0

$ qvm-tags sys-audio?

sys-audio

$ aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav?

did you install packages from here

Will check. I’m reasonably sure I have the tags but a double-check can’t hurt.

This is the first time I’ve seen that thread (of course it’s about usb-audio not sys-audio, but obviously the two are related) so I’ll have to look closely at it tonight once I am seated in front of Qubeville.

No qube on my system has the tag sys-audio. Nor do any have audiovm-sys-audio. Should they?

Trying the aplay command threw a bunch of error messages:

ALSA lib confmisc.c:855:(parse_card) cannot find card '0'
ALSA lib conf.c:5180:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_card_inum returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib confmisc.c:422:(snd_func_concat) error evaluating strings
ALSA lib conf.c:5180:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_concat returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1334:(snd_func_refer) error evaluating name
ALSA lib conf.c:5180:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:5703:(snd_config_expand) Evaluate error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib pcm.c:2666:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default
aplay: main:831: audio open error: No such file or directory

I’m not sure which list of packages you are referencing, to be honest…there’s an awful lot there. There’s a collapsed list. Most of those were installed. the two pipewire packages couldn’t be installed (no functioning mirror) and the rest got installed, but I must have borked something because now the qubes trying to use audiovm don’t show up in pavucontrol.

[EDIT…no, somehow my setting my source qubes’ audiovm didn’t stick. I had to do it again, once I did, my situation is unchanged…sys-audio is receiving audio, but has no idea how to send it to my audio device.

I’ve tried to figure out if maybe I’m just missing a driver on sys-audio, but not sure what I’m seeing.

Run this in dom0 and then paste the output here.

Did you ever run something like

[user@dom0 ~] $ qvm-prefs some-VM audiovm sys-audio
[user@dom0 ~] $ qvm-prefs sys-audio audiovm ‘’

Sorry, I completely misunderstood your question as asking me if I had set that tag somewhere–not as a request for the tags for that VM. Will run it tonight.

I DID do what’s in your last statement, meaning I did set the audio vm on my music VM (otherwise I’d not see the levels jumping in pavucontrol) to be sys-audio, and I set audiovm to none on sys-audio (so that it doesn’t reference itself).

As I said the entire problem right now seems to be that sys-audio doesn’t know how to talk to my sound device–everything upstream from that is happening. Other qubes are talking to sys-audio just fine; sys-audio isn’t talking to my controller and therefore not to my speakers–it’s sending sound to “dummy.”

You should run first

# dnf install alsa-plugins-pulseaudio alsa-utils pulseaudio-utils pipewire-utils webrtc-audio-processing xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin pavucontrol

and then

# dnf install qubes-audio-daemon --allowerasing

in your sys-audio's fedora-36 template. This worked for my f36-mminimal audo template.

It would be good idea after that to create sys-audio and set what you set above in a post #31
After creating and setting 50-alsa.conf, Qubes reboot is needed.

Output of qvm-tags sys-audio:

audiovm-dom0
created-by-dom0
guivm-dom0

Trying to do the installs you mentioned (which looks close to the list I tried yesterday) pipewire fails to download and install because ‘all mirrors were already tried without success’ (as it did yesterday). So I installed the other packages without pipewire.

Qubes-audio-daemon won’t install either (and I think this message may have appeared early on when I tried to install the first list):

Fedora 36 openh264 (From Cisco) - x86_64                                                                   0.0  B/s |   0  B     00:01    
Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'fedora-cisco-openh264':
  - Curl error (56): Failure when receiving data from the peer for https://codecs.fedoraproject.org/openh264/36/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml [Received HTTP code 403 from proxy after CONNECT]
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'fedora-cisco-openh264': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried
Ignoring repositories: fedora-cisco-openh264
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:56 ago on Wed Nov 23 18:57:41 2022.
Package qubes-audio-daemon-4.1.25-1.fc36.x86_64 is already installed.

On the other hand it declared qubes-audio-daemon to already be installed so maybe this isn’t a problem.

OK, so I created a new sys-audio AppVM and made its template my fedora-36-xfce template (I made a copy of the latter before monkeying with it, so I can recover it). And here is what I did: In Settings, added a service named audiovm; set the virtualization mode to HVM, ensured memory balancing was not set, then went to the devices tab and moved "Audio device: Intel Corporation Tiger Lake-LP Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller over to “selected” and turned off strict reset. I confirmed this latter part with qvm-pci.

I didn’t do the desktop entries because it has been my experience that the two executables start up anyway. (I can always add them later.)

Last thing, in dom0 (it is supposed to be in dom0, right?) created /etc/modprobe.d/50-alsa.conf

I am now about to reboot; I will continue this with “edit” once I get back.

EDIT. Back. I have NOT started sys-audio yet. I ran pavucontrol in dom0 and my output device is listed as “Built-In Audio Digital Stereo (HDMI).” [which makes sense, this little NUC doesn’t have an audio jack; to get sound out of it I have to use an HDMI splitter.] Port is: “HDMI / DisplayPort (plugged in).” That’s in a dropdown; there are no other options. When I start my music VM, “Recording” shows that vm (and an output levle); so does Playback. Output devices shows the sound level bouncing as well. Most importantly, sound comes out of my speakers.

OK, shut down my music VM, and start sys-audio: dom0 ballon warns it has no audio device (because sys-audio “grabbed” it).

pavucontrol run from sys-audio shows output device port “Qubes VCHAN sink” with port “Qubes vchan Output (plugged in)”

setting qvm-prefs audovm to sys-audio on the music qube.

Starting my music VM, it will play the music; the music appears in sys-audio’s pavucontrol, just like it did in dom0. But no sound comes out of the speakers, and the device and port name are as above.

Again: sys-audio cannot see my device. The only thing I couldn’t do which you asked me about was pipewire.

1 Like

Sorry to hear What is the full error on pipewire?

Remember, you asked:

[user@fedora-36-xfce ~]$ sudo dnf install pipewire
Fedora 36 openh264 (From Cisco) - x86_64                                                0.0  B/s |   0  B     00:01    
Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'fedora-cisco-openh264':
  - Curl error (56): Failure when receiving data from the peer for https://codecs.fedoraproject.org/openh264/36/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml [Received HTTP code 403 from proxy after CONNECT]
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'fedora-cisco-openh264': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried
Fedora 36 - x86_64 - Updates                                                             47 kB/s | 8.3 kB     00:00    
Ignoring repositories: fedora-cisco-openh264
Dependencies resolved.
========================================================================================================================
 Package                                       Architecture      Version                       Repository          Size
========================================================================================================================
Installing:
 pipewire                                      x86_64            0.3.59-4.fc36                 updates             41 k
Installing dependencies:
 libldac                                       x86_64            2.0.2.3-10.fc36               fedora              42 k
 pipewire-libs                                 x86_64            0.3.59-4.fc36                 updates            1.7 M
 wireplumber                                   x86_64            0.4.12-1.fc36                 updates             83 k
 wireplumber-libs                              x86_64            0.4.12-1.fc36                 updates            324 k
Installing weak dependencies:
 pipewire-alsa                                 x86_64            0.3.59-4.fc36                 updates             65 k
 pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit            x86_64            0.3.59-4.fc36                 updates            137 k

Transaction Summary
Install  7 Packages

Total download size: 2.3 M
Installed size: 9.2 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.math.princeton.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.math.princeton.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
(1/7): libldac-2.0.2.3-10.fc36.x86_64.rpm                                                43 kB/s |  42 kB     00:00    
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://nnenix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.math.princeton.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://nnenix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://nnenix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://download-ib01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://download-ib01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://download-ib01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.genesisadaptive.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.genesisadaptive.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.genesisadaptive.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.arizona.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.arizona.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.arizona.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://uvermont.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://uvermont.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://uvermont.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://fedora.mirror.constant.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://fedora.mirror.constant.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://fedora.mirror.constant.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror1.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror1.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror1.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.siena.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.siena.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.siena.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ziply.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ziply.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ziply.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ohioix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ohioix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ohioix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.rit.edu/fedora/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.rit.edu/fedora/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.rit.edu/fedora/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://veronanetworks.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://veronanetworks.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://veronanetworks.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://irltoolkit.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://irltoolkit.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://irltoolkit.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://forksystems.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://forksystems.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://forksystems.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.usi.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.usi.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.usi.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.atl.genesisadaptive.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.atl.genesisadaptive.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.atl.genesisadaptive.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ridgewireless.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ridgewireless.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ridgewireless.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.web-ster.com/fedora/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.web-ster.com/fedora/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.web-ster.com/fedora/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://paducahix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://paducahix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://paducahix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror3.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror3.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror3.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.datto.com/fedora/primary/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.datto.com/fedora/primary/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.datto.com/fedora/primary/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://codingflyboy.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://codingflyboy.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://codingflyboy.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.xmission.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.xmission.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.xmission.com/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://coresite.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://coresite.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://coresite.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.mit.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.mit.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirrors.mit.edu/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror2.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror2.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://pubmirror2.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mnvoip.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mnvoip.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mnvoip.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://download-cc-rdu01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://download-cc-rdu01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://download-cc-rdu01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://abqix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://abqix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://abqix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.metrocast.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.metrocast.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.metrocast.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ftp.usf.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ftp.usf.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ftp.usf.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.dst.ca/fedora-linux/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.dst.ca/fedora-linux/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.dst.ca/fedora-linux/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.xenyth.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.xenyth.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://mirror.xenyth.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[MIRROR] pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Curl error (28): Timeout was reached for http://lesnet.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm [Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30 seconds]
[MIRROR] pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Curl error (28): Timeout was reached for http://lesnet.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-jack-audio-connection-kit-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm [Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30 seconds]
[MIRROR] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Curl error (28): Timeout was reached for http://lesnet.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm [Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30 seconds]
[MIRROR] pipewire-libs-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for http://nnenix.mm.fcix.net/fedora/linux/updates/36/Everything/x86_64/Packages/p/pipewire-libs-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm (IP: 127.0.0.1)
[FAILED] pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64.rpm: No more mirrors to try - All mirrors were already tried without success
(3-6/7): wireplumber-0.4.12-1.fc36.x86_6  4% [=-                                      ]  82 kB/s | 106 kB     00:27 ETA
The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing 'dnf clean packages'.
Error: Error downloading packages:
  pipewire-alsa-0.3.59-4.fc36.x86_64: Cannot download, all mirrors were already tried without success
[user@fedora-36-xfce ~]$ 

Well…

Can you play sound as sudo?

Are you willing to paste back the output of

[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo fuser -v /dev/snd/*

also you may try to add the user to audio group

[user@sys-audio ~]$ sudo gpasswd -a user audio

Do you use cacher?

Output of sudo fuser -v /dev/snd/* on dom0 (as implied by the prompt) is NOTHING with the sys-audio running, and is the following if sys-audio is not running:

[user@dom0 user]$ sudo fuser -v /dev/snd/*
                     USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
/dev/snd/controlC0:  root       3168 f.... alsactl
                     user       5433 F.... pulseaudio
/dev/snd/pcmC0D3p:   user       5433 F...m pulseaudio
/dev/snd/timer:      user       5433 f.... pulseaudio

With sysaudio running, on sys-audio, the same command returned nothing. (I have a sneaking suspicion it should have returned something.) Consistent with sys-audio unable to see my devices even though it has them assigned to it.

Seriously, is it possible I’m just missing some blasted driver on sys-audio?

On sys-audio adding user to the audio group had no effect…well, actually, it seems to have bunged it up worse. I no longer see signs of my music-playing qube in sys-audio pavucontrol, and that’s true for both sudo and non-sudo. (Note: It may be something else; issuing sudo gpasswd -d user audiio (to remove user from the group) doesn’t appear to have helped restore it.)

EDIT: I repeated the process, now it’s back to the way it was. PFM. So as before, it seems to be passing audio to sys-audio, and sys-audio doesn’t know how to play it. pavucontrol sees music coming in, and is sending music out–to “dummy”

ANOTHER EDIT (sorry)…apparently running my music player as sudo means that the signal no longer reaches sys-audio. In pavucontrol, It sees that the music VM is connected to it, just no signal. I’ve gone back and forth running clementine as myself or with sudo; sudo doesn’t send the audio signal from the music VM to sys-audio, even though running it as user does.

And yes, I use cacher.

Sorry I wasn’t clear enough. I meant on

[user@sys-audio ~]$ sudo aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav

Whatever I suggested I tested on my system, and nothing breakes.
Beside sound card, the only other differences between yours and mine is that I use fedora-36-minimal as a template for sys-audio, and I have pipewire installed.

You may try to set sys-firewall temporarily as updateVM in your policies, then to restart qybesd

[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo systemctl restart qubesd

then to try to install pipewire in your sys-audio template

I don’t know which kernel you use, but I’m pretty sure intel sound driver is there for your card anyway…

Other than all these, I’m pretty out of ideas, sorry.