Screen Timesout After Certain Amount Of Time

If I become inactive, my screen times out. I accessed the power management settings and disabled all the options that appeared to cause this issue. However, the screen still times out and prompts me to sign in again. Is there a way to disable this feature?

Did you change the power manager settings for “On battery” and “Plugged in” modes?

mine does not look like this but yeah i did

my bad for the second reply i just didnt know if i replied to you or if i replied to myself just making sure you get the message but anyways yeah i turned everything there to “Never”

still the same thing happens

the fix was in Screensaver settings (Blank After) and (Cycle after)

Thanks for reporting back with the solution to your issue @vanx !

I marked your last post as the solution to make it easier for folks with the same question to find the answer.

That’s something that you can do yourself if you want, using the little checkmark button that appears when you activate the three dots button on any post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Marking a post as the solution does three things:

• add a little check mark next to the title of the post, so it’s easier to see which topics did find a solution when looking at lists of them
  • add a link to the solution and a preview, to the very first post, so that folks can jump straight there if they want to
  • add a check mark to the post itself to identify it as the solution
1 Like