Ready to launch šŸš€

Weā€™re almost ready to lauch the forum! (we just need consensus on this).

Some other stuff can also be tweaked later on, but it is non-blocking for the launch.

This is a wiki post, meaning that other users can edit it.

Where to announce?

Other things to do after launch

I have made this into a wiki post meaning that other users can edit it (except users who just joined the forum - trust level 0).

So you see anything missing, just edit it by clicking on:

And then on

I put some questions marks here because I donā€™t know how broad you want the announcement to be.

For me it would be in all possible places but Iā€™ll leave that question to the Qubes team.

There some discussion about this here.

thanks for drafting this @deeplow sorry I missed it. @adw letā€™s finalized the discussion on this thread rather than the other.

1 Like

I have a usual routine for announcements across all channels (except chats), so if we decide to do a full announcement, Iā€™ll handle this.

so I think weā€™re good to go?

1 Like

I think so :slight_smile:

This should all be taken care of now, with the possible exception of the unofficial chat channels, since I donā€™t participate there. If anyone wants to post the announcement there, please go ahead.

If there are any other items, please let me know!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @adw.

It also seems that the wind we got on our side also due to the lucky coincidence of google going evil (forcing logins for viewing qubes-users) it helping out a bit too (quite a few people seemed to care, from what I saw).

So I guess so far we can call it a successful launch! :slight_smile:

I am happy for your success :slightly_smiling_face: and I hope you have a successful launch!

1 Like

Thank you @ArthurFletcher!

I believe we did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to hear that @deeplow! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like