Following a use of the R.I.S.K.S. project for managing identities (and associated data: GPG/SSH keys, pass stores, and other data in tombs), I took time to enhance and ease various processes/actions in it.
The fork can be found at wizardofhoms/risks-scripts · GitHub, and contains a short README describing the enhancements.
- New commands for one-shot & complete creation of identities, and/or associated data stores (GPG/SSH/pass/other tombs).
- New commands to format and setup drives (hush/backup)
- New commands to slam identities.
- New commands to create backups and tombs.
- Detailed completions for the entire scripts (
risksin VaultVM and
- Enhanced logging (tomb-style) for the new commands.
Only drawback: now needs ZSH.
Any question will be served as soon as possible.