- Use ISO Qubes-4.1-20210117-x86_64.iso
- Make sure secure boot is off
- When booting to install, select “Install Qubes OS"
- Finish installation and boot into OS.
- Optionally create usb qube since this must be done manually
The important things work:
- USB (internal & external)
- Fedora 32/33
*Ethernet Killer Gigabit E2400 : But according to my research it would be due to the kernel of Fedora 33 because before the updates, the hardware works correctly
but both seems to work
(Attachment Qubes-HCL-Micro_Star_International_Co___Ltd_-GP72_6QE-20210401-040340.cpio.gz is missing)