[qubes-users] Having an issue with recommneded Qubes Bisq install (Broken Pipe, Device or resource busy)

Procedure followed: bisq wiki entry for running bisq on qubes
https://bisq.wiki/Running_Bisq_on_Qubes

Current terminal error:

user@bisq-vm:~$ sudo dpkg -i Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb
Selecting previously unselected package bisq.
(Reading database … 133382 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb …
Unpacking bisq (1.6.5-1) …
dpkg: error processing archive Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb (–install):
unable to move aside ‘./opt/bisq/bin/Bisq’ to install new version: Device or resource busy
dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Errors were encountered while processing:
Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb
user@bisq-vm:~$

Possible things I screwed up on: I typo’d the very first line of the instructions, is there any chance this caused me a problem during my install?
“sudo mkdir -p /rw/bind-dirs/opt/bisq/bin/Bisq” was typoed and likely corresponds to the following terminal message “unable to move aside ‘./opt/bisq/bin/Bisq’ to install new version: Device or resource busy”

Attempted solutions: Deleted the VM twice and attempted to follow the steps again, twice.
Potential solution: Follow the same steps on the wiki but try a fedora install instead?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attempted fix: try a fedora based install. It seems successful thus far, it installed following the same process. Just vi when making the config file vs using nano since its not on the fedora based template.

Steps to be modified from cited guide: Running Bisq on Qubes - Bisq Wiki

Configure binding dirs
sudo nano /rw/config/qubes-bind-dirs.d/50_user.conf BECOMES sudo vi /rw/config/qubes-bind-dirs.d/50_user.conf

Install package

sudo dpkg -i Bisq-.deb BECOMES sudo dnf install ./Bisq-.rpm