is ready for testing. The description is below.
Things I would love to get addressed (of course, other suggestions and improvements welcome):
- Permission system to allow certain folders to certain VMs (the argument in qrexec is sanitized, rendering it useless for that)
- Persistent notification on tray that indicates a specific folder is exported to a certain VM
- Performance improvements (large mounts from network shares can be very slow)
- Security hardening (make check was disabled in the specfile because there are some issues I don’t know how to fix, sadly)
- UI for mount clients to configure certain mounts to be mounted upon start / list existing configured mountpoints and statuses and open file managers to these mountpoints
README and usage instructions follow.