Qubes OS Detached LUKS Installation broken after update

Hello everyone. Recently I decided to update my dom0 like always, and in this release a diff kernel was released. Shortly after rebooting, I enter my decryption password, and wait for the bootloader. Usually the typical Plymouth Disk Encryption Password screen does not appear, due to LUKS keys being used instead. This time after updating and booting into the new kernel which had a initramfs re-generated, I get greeted by the Plymouth Disk Encryption screen. Because of this, I was not able to get past the bootloader, and decided to boot into a older kernel which worked fine. All is well, and I start to upgrade from Qubes 4.1 to 4.2. Nearing the end of the installation all of my initramfs for all the kernels is re-generated, with the faulty Plymouth issue being inside each one of them. As a result, right now I am in a situation where I cannot boot into anything at all or access my data.

What can I do? I have been trying to fix this issue for 2 weeks, and this is my last attempt before I decide to just count my losses and move on.

My installation followed this guide: https://forum.qubes-os.org/t/playing-with-qubes-part-2. The Plymouth screen is asking for the password for two of the 16MB partitions on the Detached boot drive. Both of them are using LUKS keys it seems.

FYI: I have access to the Grub Command Shell.