Qubes 4.1 Rc3 Personal ram full, no notification about that, not respoding, VM restart stopped VM but not working Restart- hanged, cant start any other VM also

Qubes 4.1 Rc3 Personal ram full, no notification about that, not respoding, VM restart stopped VM but not working Restart- hanged, cant start any other VM also.

So Personal vm was ram full i think 3980 Mb. Idea: Theres no notification about that or asking do i want to increase it until i can close some apps. Didnt respond one time, after 2 minutes continued respoding. Then again hanged nothing moving- can change windows of FF but nothing licking in them. So i added more ram. It said that can have 10x ram, so initial ram also changed to 500mb and max ram to 5000mb. Nothing changes. So i restart Vm personal, log shows it went down, but still shows its rebooting, but not comming up for long time.
In Qube notification tray it shows its up with 1918 MB and cpu 82% but in xentop its not showing that, so nofitication shows wrong info.

Update- did qvm-shutdown --wait --all that shutdown everything but except theese 2 that hanged on or notification tray showing wrong and not updating to correct info.

Did qvm-kill personal. No change. Notifiction still shows it loading or restarting.
Did qvm-start personal no starting- nothing.

Do i need to reboot whole computer?
I wanted to troubleshoot another bug, so wanted to keep it up.
How can i make all work again without computer restart.
Xentop shows vm is off - no vm in there except dom0 only is on.
But cant start theese 2.

Update- nothing is starting.

If the other problem you are troubleshooting is no copy/paste to/from dom0, it’s not a bug. It’s a security feature.

For qubes that don’t shutdown, you can use qvm-kill.

If everything is saved, it is probably okay to restart your system.

Doesnt work for hanged personal.
Doesnt work for new ones that started up- work, sys-network, sys-net.

How to fix without restarting, if there would be some VM needed to be run important. This time all are shutdown but what if.

please use some shorter tile!

Yes what could title be depending of correct problem identification? What could it be? Could it be also kernel problem? Could it be multiple, that isnt coded into somewhere? How and what to execute to find correct problem fix? Whats service not working on fresh installed 4.1 RC3?

Yes what could title be depending of correct problem identification? What could it be?

A shorter title conforms to forum convention which might make a helpful reply more likely.

How and what to execute to find correct problem fix?

How is anyone supposed to help you diagnose a problem when you haven’t mentioned the hardware you are using or details about your VM configuration? You are having problems with RAM but made no mention of how much RAM you have in your machine. Are you using a machine that is known to be compatible with Qubes? There are a lot of variables.

Regardless, it is not uncommon to restart a machine to resolve certain types of trouble. I agree, it’s not ideal. But if rebooting your computer is not the “correct fix”, then you will surely have another opportunity to try another approach to the problem. You said it was a bug. Developers need to reproduce the problem to fix a bug. How are they going to do that if you aren’t willing to reproduce the problem at least once?

Whats service not working on fresh installed 4.1 RC3?

On a freshly installed testing release that had red text at the beginning of the installation warning you that it was not a stable version? It could be may things. If it’s an actual bug, explain how someone else can reproduce the problem so it can be fixed. If it’s not a bug, then the description of your actions will allow another user to help point out your mistake.

Im not sure what should be restarted- what broke.
Well not the computer, since updates dont need, but if will want to make updates even, even then even progr kernels dont need anymore restart with livepatching.
Updates were made yesterday and restarted.
What services should be restarted, should be made or executed to continue opening personal vm?
This is gnu/linux