Qubes 4.1 installation failure

I am now getting the same error on Qubes 4.2… I am reinstalling currently to try out the solutions mentioned above, will update here soon.

I have had the same issue now.
I waited for install to complete (got to where it asked me to reboot system now), then I switched to the terminal and tried checking for files in /var/lib/qubes/template-packages, but there was no template-packages folder at all. I figured I would try to do the steps that were mentioned previously, by running:
dnf config-manager --add-repo /tmp/installer.repo
dnf download --downloaddir=/mnt/sysimage/var/lib/qubes/template-packages qubes-template-*

This hung on a screen that seemed to be a download screen (see below)

After this (while it was still hanging, wasn’t sure if it was doing anything or not), I tried to quit to go to the reboot button but I wasn’t sure how, so I rebooted the system. After this, it brought me to the configuration part like usual, but whonix was not available, just like my last attempt:

Any pointer on where to go from here? I don’t really know what to do – if there are logs that I can provide, please let me know. I’m not very familiar with Qubes nor Anaconda.

UPDATE: I downgraded to 4.1.2 and the system works fine for me. Not sure why