Qube os セットアップ時のバクあり。ver4.21 英語が分からない、日本語に対応してくれ・・・。魂の叫び。

qube os ver4.21 セットアップ時 バクあり。(エラーあり。)
エラー報告が、英語なのでメッセージが打てませんでした。(ように思います。)qubeos用のusbメモリーを差してから、セットアップできないことがあり。(セットパップ画面中に、エラー報告があるも、英語で打てません。ごめんなさいね。)
qube osさん、会社法人が、どこの国にあるのか存じませんけれども、
あのですねえ、ちょっと前にですね、Linux(りなっくす)は、私がパソコンを始めたときは、Linuxは、日本語入力が弱かったんですね。
ところがどっこい、日本人の方のスタッフを雇うようになり、Linux mintあんど、ウブントゥは、日本語入力に対応するようになったんですね。できれば要望です。エラーの時に、日本語に対応して下さると、私は大変うれしいです。魂の叫び!。私は、ドクタースランプのアホなおっさんの、則巻センベイ氏と一緒で、純血の日本人なので、日本語以外分かりません。申し訳ない。では。(また逢いましょう・・・。うふふ♥)

1 Like

So basically you need Japanese keyboard input in Qubes? Or did my translator fail?

p.s. regards to Dr. Norimaki

1 Like

あだ名は、ジョミニと申します。メール中のニックネームは

これで行きましょう・・・。

日本語での返信を申し訳ございません。

私は思うんですね、

まず① バグなどで、メッセージを送るときには、

脱線します。うちは「障害者は選ばれた人のところへやってくるとありますが、」幼少期に弟が、総動脈緩衝、ファロー四微極型の心臓の病気とかがありましたから、ウチの父親の職業が、製薬会社だったので、弟は死ぬまでに何度も入退院して、本来なら医療費が3000万円かかったんですが、製薬会社の保険で、タダで済んだんですよ・・・。そんなことがありましたよ・・・。(しみじみ・・・。)で、障害者等級1級で、弟は亡くなってしまったんですけれどもね・・・。私は、ハレー彗星が大嫌いでね、その時くらいに亡くなってしまいましたよ・・・。脱稿終わり。
(場合によっては、修正して削除するかも・・・。)

そういう理由で、基本的に私は勉強ができません。(脱線して申し訳ないです・・・。)

まず、私は日本語でないとメッセージが送信できないです。

(バグなどに関しても。あの、知っていらっしゃいますか、学校教育って、基本的に

7(ひち)5(ご)3(さん)ですよ。すなわち小学校教育で、全体で理解できるのが、

全体の7割だけ、中学校教育で全体が理解できるのが、およそ5割だけ。高校で理解できるのが、

すなわち全体の3割だけですよ。脱線(だっせん)してごめんなさいね・・・。

2点目、すなわち2つ目。私は、次が、うちが父親が色々あったりとかで、

そんなにパソコン歴が、長くないんですよ・・・。だから、コマンドラインがそんなに使えないデス。

二つ目の要望は、できれば、Linuxさん(う~ん、この会社は、どこの国に会社法人があるのだろう?、謎だ?。)

みたいに、できれば、あらかじめ日本語キーボード入力が必要というJことです。もうちょっと、みなさん、このキューブOSを認知して、

日本人でも、そしてプログラマーでなくても、使っていただけるようになり、その結果、寄付が増えることになり、

キューブOSさんは、もうかって、資本金が上がるようになり、ってなり、あとは、そうですねえ、YouTubeとかで、

日本人の方が、こういういい、OSがあるよってなれば、宣伝すれば、結果、寄付金も上がって、(日本での)

キューブオーエスさん、はもうちょっと、もうけが増えるように思うんですけれどもね。ダメですか?

なんか、長くなって申し訳ないんですけれども、要望①、バグのところで、日本語入力をしてほしい。

要望②、LinuxMINTのように、あらかじめ、日本語キーボード入力の機能が欲しい。

Twitterを打つとか後ろでかませて、防御用のソフトとして、使いいたいですから、

キューブOSは、初期値のままで、日本語キーボード入力の機能が入っていて打てると、私は嬉しいです。

翻訳ソフトを使って、翻訳しているので、変換ミスをやってしまい、あさってなことを、返答しているかもしれませんが、その際はご了承(りょうしょう)を。

いじょう、ジョミニより。長くなってごめんなさい。では。

1 Like

Do you need the entire system to be in Japanese? If you only need Japanese keyboard for certain activities, you probably want to install language support inside individual qubes. I couldn’t tell you what Qubes native language support looks like because I only speak American :weary:

1 Like

Frendo, you make good points about making qubes easier to use. However, the reality is compartmentalization is a robust solution to complex threats in which qubes successfully protects us from.

To get your head around the concept of compartmentalization you might want to want to study the concept of the clandestine organization or clandestine cells and why are they are the optimal solution for protecting secrets, and perhaps how the Nazi’s were fought and lost against by British spies who used such concepts better:

en.wikipedia dot org /wiki/Clandestine_cell_system

and perhaps why every super-power loses to the Taliban, every time they’re engaged. Proper use of compartmentalization.

Per your issue of install I highly recommend you don’t waste time trying to get a laptop to work that not on the certified qube laptop list. Basically no Qubes user here has problems installing qubes-os on an old Lenovo i7 x230 with 16GB ram. You can find these used online for under 20,000 Yen. Or if you have the money, buy a certified qubes laptop: qubes-os dot org/doc/certified-hardware/

If you’re using any hardware outside the certified hardware list, you’ll likely have problems. Don’t waste your time. Just buy the correct hardware, used or new. Qubes will install without issues.

The installer supports Japanese. However when the installation is complete and you login for the first time you’ll likely get English again. You must manually install Japanese language pack and ibus for every qube in which you want to use japanese for. Try these commands to get Japanese language support:

apt = debian or whonix, dnf = fedora

sudo apt install langpacks-ja

install ibus:

sudo apt instal ibus

Note, I’ve tried in Dom 0, you won’t be able to get this to easily work across all domains. So install per qube both IBUS and the language packs.

More info:

github dot com /ibus/ibus

packages.fedoraproject dot org /search?query=ibus

Then to start ibus you must open terminal and type:

ibus start

You will see a keyboard icon show up in your task bar bottom right of screen.

Then use windows key + space to switch language

You can conifgure the japanese language options by clicking the keyboard icon in the taskbar.

Friend I’m curious to know which company is forcing you to use qubes. My company did the same after constant leaks and hacks. Many people quit and were fired because ‘compartmentalization’ is too complicated for the under-educated consumer mind. But since then we no longer have leaks.

Frendo、あなたは qubes を使いやすくすることについて良い点を指摘しています。しかし実際には、区画化は複雑な脅威に対する強力なソリューションであり、qubes はそれらの脅威から私たちをうまく保護します。区画化の概念を理解するには、秘密組織または秘密細胞の概念、および秘密を保護するための最適な解決策である理由、そしておそらくナチスがイギリスのスパイによってどのように戦われ敗北したかについて勉強するとよいでしょう。誰がそのような概念を使用したのか。 Clandestine cell system - Wikipedia そしておそらく、どの超大国もタリバンと交戦するたびに敗北するのはなぜか。コンパートメントの適切な使用。インストールの問題に応じて、認定された qube ラップトップ リストにないラップトップを動作させるために時間を無駄にしないことを強くお勧めします。基本的に、16GB RAM を搭載した古い Lenovo i7 x230 に qubes-os をインストールする際に問題を抱えている Qubes ユーザーはいません。ネットで中古で2万円以下で買えます。または、お金に余裕がある場合は、認定された qubes ラップトップを購入してください: qubes-os dot org /doc/certified-hardware/ 認定ハードウェア リスト以外のハードウェアを使用している場合は、問題が発生する可能性があります。 。時間を無駄にしないでください。中古でも新品でも、適切なハードウェアを購入するだけです。インストーラーは日本語に対応しています。ただし、インストールが完了し、初めてログインすると、おそらく再び英語が表示されます。日本語を使用するすべての qube に対して、日本語言語パックと ibus を手動でインストールする必要があります。日本語サポートを取得するには、次のコマンドを試してください。

apt = debian または whonix、dnf = fedora sudo apt install langpacks-ja install ibus: sudo apt instal ibus 注、私は Dom 0 で試しましたが、これをすべてのドメインで簡単に動作させることはできません。したがって、IBUS と言語パックの両方を qube ごとにインストールします。詳細: GitHub - ibus/ibus: Intelligent Input Bus for Linux/Unix package.fedoraproject dot org /search?query=ibus 次に、ibus を起動するには、ターミナルを開いて次のように入力する必要があります: ibus start 画面右下のタスク バーにキーボード アイコンが表示されます。 。次に、Windows キー + スペースを使用して言語を切り替えます。タスクバーのキーボード アイコンをクリックすると、日本語の言語オプションを構成できます。友人、どの会社があなたに qubes の使用を強制しているのか知りたいです。私の会社も、絶え間なく漏洩やハッキングがあった後、同じことをしました。十分な教育を受けていない消費者にとって「区画化」は複雑すぎるため、多くの人が辞めたり、解雇されたりした。しかしそれ以来、水漏れはなくなりました。

1 Like

あの、大変ごていねいに、申し訳ございません。ちょこっと、昼間は、眼科へ行っていたのと、

帰ってきたら、うちの母親が、「ごはん、食べていない…。」って、言うから、近くのスーパーへ

買いだしへ行っていたら、返信が遅くなってしまいました。

あの、思うんですけれどもね、日本にあるサイトは、コマンドライン、日本語入力は、

複雑な入れ方をしているから、良くわからないんですけれども、

キューブオーエスさんが、ごていねいに、やっていただいたら、ごく、簡単にできるような感じなので

大変助かりました・・・。ありがとうございます・・・。

これからやってみます・・・。

上記のメモで、コマンドラインを打って、日本語入力化ができるのであれば、

どうも簡単にできそうな気がします。ごていねいに、ありがとうございました。

○○をやめて、ジョミニにします。ジョミニより。では。

It gladdens me to hear you’re making progress. As far as converting terminal commands to Japanese, I believe it’s up to the developer of each package (app). Since they design each app with their own commands. I’m not an expert but maybe you can find an overlay for the most common commands. I would see what people who use ibus are doing so find the forums or conversations around ibus. Ibus was invented by I believe a Japanese or Chinese speaker or both. The app is quite old.

But overall I think it’s sort of similar to what doctors and engineers from Asian countries experience in their education. They usually have to learn enough english and a bit of Latin because most of the literature is in english and uses latin for many disease names or mathmatical laws. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong about this.

Something you may consider trying in the interim is know that many packages (app) have a man (manual) page accessible in terminal. For example type in the qube (appvm) which you installed ibus, in a terminal there, type ‘man ibus’ you can see the manual. It might help you to use a translator to translate entire manuals for your reference of the commands you most commonly use, if a translated manual is not already available. I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you can find a resource of some groups who already who translate all manual pages in your language. Use the search engines.

Remember, stock Qubes OS is xen, fedora, and debian with connections to red hat linux, and the guy who invented ibus, I think is an original developer of red hat. There should already be translated resources, or their manuals are easy to find, and for you to quickly translate using online translator tools for your quick reference. There are many man page archives on html pages for you to search in your browser, for example man ibus (1): command line utility for ibus

Hope this helps you.

あなたが進歩していると聞くとさらにうれしいです。ターミナルコマンドの日本語化に関しては、各パッケージ(アプリ)の開発者次第だと思います。彼らは独自のコマンドを使用して各アプリを設計しているためです。私は専門家ではありませんが、最も一般的なコマンドのオーバーレイを見つけることができるかもしれません。 ibus を使用している人が何をしているのかを知りたいので、ibus に関するフォーラムや会話を見つけてください。 Ibus は、日本語か中国語、あるいはその両方を話す人によって発明されたと思います。アプリはかなり古いです。

しかし、全体的には、アジア諸国の医師やエンジニアが教育で経験するものと似ていると思います。ほとんどの文献は英語であり、多くの病名や数学法則にラテン語が使用されているため、彼らは通常、十分な英語と少しのラテン語を学ばなければなりません。私がこれについて間違っている場合は、誰かが私を正してくれるでしょう。

当面の間試してみることを検討してみてはいかがでしょうか。多くのパッケージ (アプリ) にはターミナルからアクセスできる man (マニュアル) ページがあることを知っておくとよいでしょう。たとえば、ibus をインストールした qube (appvm) を入力し、そこにあるターミナルで「man ibus」と入力すると、マニュアルが表示されます。翻訳されたマニュアルがまだ入手できない場合は、最も一般的に使用するコマンドを参照するために、トランスレータを使用してマニュアル全体を翻訳すると役立つ場合があります。よくわかりませんが、すべてのマニュアルページをあなたの言語に翻訳しているグループのリソースを見つけたとしても驚かないでしょう。検索エンジンを使用します。

覚えておいてください、標準の Qubes OS は xen、fedora、および Red Hat Linux に接続されている Debian であり、ibus を発明した人は Red Hat のオリジナルの開発者だと思います。翻訳されたリソースがすでに存在するか、そのマニュアルが簡単に見つかり、オンライン翻訳ツールを使用してすぐに参照できるようになります。 HTML ページには、ブラウザで検索できるマニュアル ページのアーカイブが多数あります (例: man ibus (1): command line utility for ibus)。これがお役に立てば幸いです。

ニックネーム、ジョミニより。

すいません、わざわざ、日本語で失礼いたします。わざわざ、このような、ごていねいな記事を日本語で

載せていただいて、ありがとうございます。徹夜をしていて、寝ていないので、変なことを

書いているかも知れませんが、その辺は、ご了承を・・・。

ジョミニより。

質問します。(二度手間で失礼。)

あのものすごい、反則技なんですけれども、よくTwitterをやるのに、

パソコン1から、パソコン2(qubeos搭載パソコン)へusb経由で、画像データーを飛ばして、使用するんですけれども、

ものすごい反則技なんですけれども、メモ帳とか、ワードの文字データーを、日本語の文字データー(漢字、カタカナ、ひらがなのデーターを)

をパソコン1から、パソコン2(qubeos搭載パソコン)に飛ばして、

Twitterにコピーあんどペーストで使用する、ものすごい汚い裏技を、教えていただけると、うれしいデス。

これ、言っていいのかな?、(人助けのために)からんでるのは実は、私ですよ。

ハッキングとかされたら、怖いから、最初のころは、キューブをかましていたんですね。

もしよろしければ、教えていただけると、私はうれしいです。

よろしくお願いします。ジョミニより。

I’m not sure I understand correctly. You’re having trouble moving text and files between Qubes?

Are you sure you’re doing both operations correctly? Qubes has a feature to move text between Qubes:

In order to copy text from qube A to qube B:

1. Select text from the source app in qube A, then copy it normally (e.g., by pressing Ctrl+C).

2. With the source app in qube A still in focus, press Ctrl+Shift+C. This copies the text from qube A’s clipboard to the inter-qube clipboard.

3. Select the target app in qube B and press Ctrl+Shift+V. This copies the text from the inter-qube clipboard to qube B’s clipboard and clears the inter-qube clipboard, ensuring that only qube B will have access to the copied text.

4. Paste the text in the target app in qube B normally (e.g., by pressing Ctrl+V).

To move files or folders:

1. Open a file manager in the qube containing the file you wish to copy (the source qube), right-click on the file you wish to copy or move, and select Copy to Other AppVM… or Move to Other AppVM…

2. A dom0 dialog box will appear asking for the name of the target qube (qube B). Enter or select the desired destination qube name.

If the target qube is not already running, it will be started automatically, and the file will be copied there. It will show up in this directory (which will automatically be created if it does not already exist):

/home/user/QubesIncoming/<source_qube>/

If you selected Move rather than Copy, the original file in the source qube will be deleted. (Moving a file is equivalent to copying the file, then deleting the original.)

If you wish, you may now move the file in the target qube to a different directory and delete the /home/user/QubesIncoming/ directory when no longer needed.

You may also having trouble dealing with Japanese UTF characters. I recommend installing the langpack-ja in every app in which you’re working with in Japanese. Otherwise you might not be able to see the text.

Remember you have to install this at the template level before it will be retained in your appvms. If you install in an appvm, the language pack will be deleted when you restart.

Does this help you?

Also I was curious, would you be interested in helping me translate the introductory Qubes Docs seen here: Documentation | Qubes OS

I can translate, but my Japanese is not very good. Would you be interested in helping me proofread?

正しく理解しているかどうかはわかりません。 あなたはqubes間でテキストとファイルを移動するのに苦労していますか?

両方の操作を正しく行っていると確信していますか? Qubesには、Qubes間でテキストを移動する機能があります。

Qube AからQube Bにテキストをコピーするため:

1. Qube Aのソースアプリからテキストを選択し、正常にコピーします(たとえば、Ctrl+Cを押して)。

2. Qube Aのソースアプリをまだフォーカスしている場合、Ctrl+Shift+cを押します。 これにより、Qube AのクリップボードからQube Inter-Qbe Clipboardへのテキストがコピーされます。

3. Qube Bでターゲットアプリを選択し、Ctrl+Shift+Vを押します。 これにより、Qube Inter-cbe ClipboardからQube Bのクリップボードまでのテキストがコピーされ、Qube Inter-Qbeクリップボードがクリアされ、Qube Bのみがコピーされたテキストにアクセスできるようにします。

4. Qube Bのターゲットアプリのテキストを正常に貼り付けます(たとえば、Ctrl+Vを押して)。

ファイルまたはフォルダーを移動するには:

1.コピーするファイル(ソースqube)を含むqubeでファイルマネージャーを開き、コピーまたは移動するファイルを右クリックし、他のappvmにコピーを選択するか、他のappvmに移動します。 …

1. DOM0ダイアログボックスが表示され、ターゲットQube(Qube B)の名前を要求します。 目的の宛先qube名を入力または選択します。

ターゲットQubeがまだ実行されていない場合、自動的に開始され、ファイルはそこにコピーされます。 このディレクトリに表示されます(まだ存在しない場合は自動的に作成されます):

/home/user/qubesincoming/<source_qube>/

コピーではなく移動を選択した場合、ソースqubeの元のファイルが削除されます。 (ファイルの移動は、ファイルをコピーしてからオリジナルを削除するのと同等です。)

必要に応じて、ターゲットqubeのファイルを別のディレクトリに移動し、/home/user/qubesincoming/directoryを不要にしても削除できます。

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-andmove-files/

また、日本のUTFキャラクターに対処するのに問題があるかもしれません。 日本語で協力しているすべてのアプリにLangpack-JAをインストールすることをお勧めします。 それ以外の場合は、テキストを表示できない場合があります。

APPVMSに保持される前に、これをテンプレートレベルにインストールする必要があることを忘れないでください。 APPVMにインストールすると、再起動時に言語パックが削除されます。

これはあなたを助けますか?

また、私は興味がありました、あなたは私がここにある入門Qubesドキュメントを翻訳するのを手伝うことに興味がありますか:https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/

私は翻訳することができますが、私の日本人はあまり良くありません。 校正を手伝うことに興味がありますか?

孫文の著書「志(こころざし)あれば、遂に(つい)なる」と言うことですよ。

(三度手間の送信、申し訳ないデス。)では。

ジョミニより。

present ゲーム障害 (ICD-11 Gaming Disorder) book read internet
search buy thank you! Good Luck! No reply required

ジョミニより

すいません。どうすればいいのか分かりません?

work terminal

ibus start

立ち上がらない

日本語訳文 添付 付属 画像参照

水 4月10日 16:02
Iバス通知
現在、Plasma Wayland ではキーマップの変更が機能しません。代わりに
systemsettings5 を使用してください。

すいません、どうすればよいでしょうか?

ジョミニより。

[satoshi-san] satoshi-san https://forum.qubes-os.org/u/satoshi-san
April 14

I’m not sure I understand correctly. You’re having trouble moving
text and files between Qubes?

Are you sure you’re doing both operations correctly? Qubes has a
feature to move text between Qubes:

In order to copy text from qube A to qube B:

Select text from the source app in qube A, then copy it normally
(e.g., by pressing Ctrl+C).
With the source app in qube A still in focus, press Ctrl+Shift+C.
This copies the text from qube A’s clipboard to the inter-qube
clipboard.
Select the target app in qube B and press Ctrl+Shift+V. This
copies the text from the inter-qube clipboard to qube B’s
clipboard and clears the inter-qube clipboard, ensuring that only
qube B will have access to the copied text.
Paste the text in the target app in qube B normally (e.g., by
pressing Ctrl+V).

Qubes OS https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-and-paste-text/

How to copy and paste text
  <https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-and-paste-text/>

This page is about copying and pasting plain text. If you wish to
copy more complex data, such as rich text or images, see copying and
moving files between qubes. For dom0, see copying from (and to) dom0.
Qubes OS features a secure inter-qube…

To move files or folders:

Open a file manager in the qube containing the file you wish to
copy (the source qube), right-click on the file you wish to copy
or move, and select Copy to Other AppVM… or Move to Other AppVM…
A dom0 dialog box will appear asking for the name of the target
qube (qube B). Enter or select the desired destination qube name.

If the target qube is not already running, it will be started
automatically, and the file will be copied there. It will show up in
this directory (which will automatically be created if it does not
already exist):

/home/user/QubesIncoming/<source_qube>/

If you selected Move rather than Copy, the original file in the
source qube will be deleted. (Moving a file is equivalent to copying
the file, then deleting the original.)

If you wish, you may now move the file in the target qube to a
different directory and delete the /home/user/QubesIncoming/
directory when no longer needed.

Qubes OS https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-and-move-files/

How to copy and move files
  <https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-and-move-files/>

This page is about copying and moving files. If you wish to simply
copy and paste text, that can be done more easily using the
inter-qube clipboard. See copying and pasting text between qubes. For
dom0, see copying from (and to) dom0. Qubes OS…

You may also having trouble dealing with Japanese UTF characters. I
recommend installing the langpack-ja in every app in which you’re
working with in Japanese. Otherwise you might not be able to see the
text.

Remember you have to install this at the template level before it
will be retained in your appvms. If you install in an appvm, the
language pack will be deleted when you restart.

Does this help you?

Also I was curious, would you be interested in helping me translate
the introductory Qubes Docs seen here: Documentation | Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/

I can translate, but my Japanese is not very good. Would you be
interested in helping me proofread?

正しく理解しているかどうかはわかりません。
あなたはqubes間でテキストとファイルを移動するのに苦労していますか?

両方の操作を正しく行っていると確信していますか?
Qubesには、Qubes間でテキストを移動する機能があります。

Qube AからQube Bにテキストをコピーするため:

Qube
Aのソースアプリからテキストを選択し、正常にコピーします(たとえば、Ctrl+Cを押して)。
Qube
Aのソースアプリをまだフォーカスしている場合、Ctrl+Shift+cを押します。
これにより、Qube AのクリップボードからQube Inter-Qbe
Clipboardへのテキストがコピーされます。
Qube Bでターゲットアプリを選択し、Ctrl+Shift+Vを押します。
これにより、Qube Inter-cbe ClipboardからQube
Bのクリップボードまでのテキストがコピーされ、Qube
Inter-Qbeクリップボードがクリアされ、Qube
Bのみがコピーされたテキストにアクセスできるようにします。
Qube
Bのターゲットアプリのテキストを正常に貼り付けます(たとえば、Ctrl+Vを押して)。

Qubes OS https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-and-paste-text/

How to copy and paste text
  <https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-and-paste-text/>

This page is about copying and pasting plain text. If you wish to
copy more complex data, such as rich text or images, see copying and
moving files between qubes. For dom0, see copying from (and to) dom0.
Qubes OS features a secure inter-qube…

ファイルまたはフォルダーを移動するには:

1.コピーするファイル(ソースqube)を含むqubeでファイルマネージャーを開き、コピーまたは移動するファイルを右クリックし、他のappvmにコピーを選択するか、他のappvmに移動します。

1. DOM0ダイアログボックスが表示され、ターゲットQube(Qube
    B)の名前を要求します。 目的の宛先qube名を入力または選択します。

ターゲットQubeがまだ実行されていない場合、自動的に開始され、ファイルはそこにコピーされます。
このディレクトリに表示されます(まだ存在しない場合は自動的に作成されます):

/home/user/qubesincoming/<source_qube>/

コピーではなく移動を選択した場合、ソースqubeの元のファイルが削除されます。
(ファイルの移動は、ファイルをコピーしてからオリジナルを削除するのと同等です。)

必要に応じて、ターゲットqubeのファイルを別のディレクトリに移動し、/home/user/qubesincoming/directoryを不要にしても削除できます。

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-copy-andmove-files/

また、日本のUTFキャラクターに対処するのに問題があるかもしれません。
日本語で協力しているすべてのアプリにLangpack-JAをインストールすることをお勧めします。
それ以外の場合は、テキストを表示できない場合があります。

APPVMSに保持される前に、これをテンプレートレベルにインストールする必要があることを忘れないでください。
APPVMにインストールすると、再起動時に言語パックが削除されます。

これはあなたを助けますか?

また、私は興味がありました、あなたは私がここにある入門Qubesドキュメントを翻訳するのを手伝うことに興味がありますか:https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/

私は翻訳することができますが、私の日本人はあまり良くありません。
校正を手伝うことに興味がありますか?

返信するには、トピックにアクセス
https://forum.qubes-os.org/t/qube-os-ver4-21/25705/10するか、このメールに返信してください。

メールの購読を解除するには、こちらをクリック
https://forum.qubes-os.org/email/unsubscribe/bb756f714a467b27bdbb6487bdefdc291c84ee17bdd7419d964a055e65ae8357してください。

ジョミニより

すいません。どうすればいいのか分かりません?

work terminal

ibus start

立ち上がらない

日本語訳文 添付 付属 画像参照

水 4月10日 16:02
Iバス通知
現在、Plasma Wayland ではキーマップの変更が機能しません。代わりに
systemsettings5 を使用してください。

すいません、どうすればよいでしょうか?

ジョミニより。