Package manual upgrade missing

As I used yum.qubes-os.org, I managed myself to download some packages manually and installed them. However, I didn’t see any newer versions of xen-hvm-stubdom-linux-full other than the latest package 1.2.3-1. Any missing packages that aren’t posted in the package site that can be manually download and install? @Sven

What are you doing and why?

2 Likes

Hey Sven. Are you in charge of maintaining packages?

I have retcode 126, as another topic that I already issued to you, but I need to download and install the packages via command line. However, are you in charge of the packages or someone else is in charge of that?

I am not in charge of anything. You called my name so I tried helping you ask a question in a way that has a chance to be answered by someone who actually knows. You might not be aware of it, but the way you post here will not be very successful. If you want very busy people to take the time to help you, you need to provide:

• what you are doing
  • why you are doing it
  • what you are trying to achieve
  • what you have already tried
  • where you already have looked

The people who know the answers to your issues do not have time to engage with you in a long conversation to slowly extract all the above out of you. So my aim was to help you bring this thread into shape so there is a chance, just like with your retcode thread.

2 Likes

You should not have to manually download and install any packages from yum.qubes-os.org. The standard update tools should be handling this for you: