For those members who are unfamiliar and find they need to upgrade their isolation to the latest Whonix 16:
- You’re upgrading from the Whonix 15 template you have to Whonix 16 released a few days back (rather than installing the isolation from scratch with Whonix 16).
- You originally used the guide linked in the OP.
- You’ve already upgraded your Whonix template to 16.
- You’ve named your Wallet and Daemon VMs as in the guide above.
- Both these VMs are not running in your Qubes Manager.
In Dom0 terminal
Clone your whonix-ws-16 template:
qvm-clone whonix-ws-16 whonix-ws-16-monero
Move your wallet and daemon VMs to the clone:
qvm-prefs monerod-ws template whonix-ws-16-monero
qvm-prefs monero-wallet-ws template whonix-ws-16-monero
- Complete the section 2.1 to 2.4.
In 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 change kwrite to nano and once you’ve pasted the script in each of the files, save/close them with CTRL+x.
Fire up your daemon to sync and you should be good to go.
Edit: and while you’re at it, increase the monerod-ws volume to 120Gb