Missing sys-net after installation

Tried to install QubesOS 4.3.1 after verification og PGP key and signature key of iso file and subsequent image burning on usb. Tried to run setup which was successful at the first step.

After first boot, there was no option chart to finalize the package and therefore template, sys-net was absent. Even after entering all commands of ctl, qvm etc., problem was not solved because those commands were not identified to be executable. All commands were not continued therefore. I am sure that there must some simple solution which I am missing. Help required.

Hello smsathe

Something similar happened to me, and the solution was to select “Troubleshooting” instead of the standard option..

Thanks. I will try.

Sathe

After first boot, there was no sy-net.

Tried various methods in dom0 terminal but everything failed.

Also tried to complete the setup in terminal because finalization option window

incomplete setup caused sys-net, template and network initiation issues

Please:

  1. Only create one thread per problem. This is a duplicate of: Installation successful but networking failed
  2. Actually provide details.

Hi smsathe - and welcome to the forum.

As @Atrate wrote, details improves the suggestions from the community, to what could solve your problem.

I assume you already searched the forum and tried to open a terminal from dom0 and manually run

sudo /usr/libexec/initial-setup/initial-setup-graphical

.. so please share the output from the terminal.

:slight_smile: