Memes about Qubes OS

5gn93l

12 Likes

(Snicker) SNORT!

cacete kkkkkkkkk

I need to tell that it’s exactly the opposite for me: on Linux any problem with the booting made me afraid as I don’t know how to fix that. Actually, any problem with anything system-config-related.

On Qubes, I can just reinstall the template or revert the image with just one line in dom0 terminal! I am not afraid of playing with the config anymore.

My mem-reply.

5 Likes

That’s a good point. Software management in Qubes is truly innovative. I used to hate and fear yearly Fedora upgrades, but now I don’t care. It’s very easy to update the templates. It’s so easy and stable that I’m happy to use Fedora again, even if there’s debian available.

3 Likes

A PS/2 keyboard has saved me so many times over the years, haha.

7 Likes

Indeed, the sys-usb keyboard thing took some of life time. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: It just reminds us that intelligent all in one solutions - USB - comes with a high risk. PS/2 should be again the new normal - back to future.

PS: My solution was: Killed my desktop machine and purchased a (new) notebook.

5 Likes

repair-linux

Many thanks to the gifmemes.io.

9 Likes

attacker1
attacker2

11 Likes

“No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.”

“Then I am a Jedi.”

“No. Not yet. One thing remains. split-gpg with a master key and rotating subkeys for forward secrecy. You must master split-gpg. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And master split-gpg you will."

6 Likes

What about integrating split-gpg with split-ssh so I can use my PGP Authentication subkey to ssh into my home server?

2 Likes

The one with the cat and the dispVM is by far my favorite one. It communicates the essence of why you’d want to use Qubes OS perfectly.

3 Likes

Do you have a meme about a college student trying to protect his ideas from the guy down the dormitory hall who takes the idea and becomes one of the worlds richest people?

Like the movie?

8 Likes

drake-qubes

How many hours do you spend here on average?

1 Like

3 Likes

Other version

4bgak7
Change-My-Mind2

9 Likes

BECAUSE

3 Likes

Haha, why is that? If someone would attack Qubes and do a penetration test… Would not dom0 need to be secure and the latest version of fedora?

1 Like