Is it possible to use Adobe software like Adobe Creative Cloud in a Windows 10 VM?

Is there a way to run Adobe programs easily, using a Windows 10 VM? Or do you know if there is going to be a way in the short term, it would also be interesting if MacOS compatible applications could be run on BSD (I think hellosystem and ravynOS are working to achieve this)

I know that there are alternatives to Adobe software but I have tried them and they are not developed enough for professional use, do not insist on using Inkscape or Gimp (they do not have enough functions for professional use)

1 Like

I never tried it myself, but I expect that you should be able to run Windows software in a VM, unless this software is trying to actively prevent it. Also, it could be slow, because there is no GPU acceleration in Qubes.

1 Like

With Adobe, you will probably have to enable networking for the Windows VM in order to connect to the Adobe server(s) for license verification, i.e. set the network VM for that to sys-firewall and not to none. But you may restrict network access to just the Adobe server using an appropriate firewall rule for the Windows VM.

1 Like