I was annoyed by the default order of dmenu items in i3 WM, so I’ve adjusted it:
- Layouts (items ending with
(layout)are the very first.
- DVM is above its template.
- Qube Settings is below all items, as I more frequently start the apps.
- Start qube is above all items – when I add this item to the menu, it is the most frequently used one.
The wrapper is there: dmenu-wrapper.s · GitHub
Ideas for further improvement:
- Prefer Fedora templates to Debian ones
- More recent DVM versions should be on top