I’m sorry for the lack of information, but I thought I’d better make a record of this.
I’m not worried about any security issues on my own machine. This post is purely about making this known, so that if it’s actually a bug, it starts the process to getting it fixed.
As far as I’m aware, this should not be able to happen…
- Full-screen is disabled on all of my machines
STEPS TO RECREATE:
- I had Firefox open in a Qube (this forum, actually…)
- I was holding my laptop with my thumb around the space bar, V, C, X, D, F, etc. keys
- I can’t remember exactly what keys I pressed (my thumb jiggled, and I think I might have pressed the Alt key and/or the Super key)
- I looked up at the screen, and Firefox was full-screen and obscuring the XFCE panel
- I pressed F11 twice, and Firefox then went full-screen without obscuring the XFCE panel, as per the expected behaviour
- Qubes 4.1
If anyone needs any more information, I’ll gladly provide it, but I don’t really know what else I can provide that would be helpful…