How To: Verify Qubes Digital Signatures and Key Verification (Verifying Signatures)

Well then, perhaps I should do tutorials on installations and use of Qubes. lol

2 Likes

something that’s badly needed from someone who has been using qubes as a daily driver for a while:

1 Like

@deeplow , you have done a very good job of confusing me. I glanced through the link you posted but i haven’t a clue what you are implying and it relates to me. I’m not being rude or anything but I am legit confused as to your statement and link. lol

1 Like

Sorry. No confusion intended.

Most produced youtube tutorials on Qubes are really misleading because they’re made by reviewers, who make mistakes in their explanations because they haven’t played around enough with the system. I was saying updated video tutorials made by someone who has been using the system for a while is needed. Not sure for how long you’ve been using it, though. Just stating a gap in user-related support.

1 Like

I completely understand. I actually haven’t used Qubes in ages but for a while it was my go-to as my secondary operating system. I just remember the struggles I had when trying to verify qubes and how I streamlined it. I don’t feel comfortable right now to make tutorials inside qubes but leading up to interacting with the GUI, I can make all those tutorials just fine. If somebody wants me to do inside-Qubes tutorials, I’ll need help.

2 Likes

Also, I hate video editing and making tutorials (because of video editing) but I’m really good at it. lol

1 Like

I’m going to need to update my tutorial to change the VLC icons and add some extra Kleopatra steps.

Whelp, apparently I can’t do that. Youtube doesn’t allow me to replace the video. I’ll add a secondary video with more verification.

1 Like

Now you should be able to. As you use the forum more, you’ll be able to edit after up to 30 days of posting.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I mean on YouTube. My apologies for the confusion.

1 Like