How to update to kernel-latest-devel-5.9.14-1 Qubes 4.1 for nivida driver

Hey I am trying to install the nvidia driver at qubes 4.1 but I am stucked at the step to install this
kernel-latest-devel-5.9.14-1.qubes.x86_64.rpm . in dom0 dnf kernel-latest-devel-5.9.14-1.qubes.x86_64.rpm says that it could not open the file, an I don’t know where to download it. The qubes testing repo didn*t have this file available or?
Thank you again for ur help how to update the kernel correctly.

Here is the complete descritpion from @dhn if anybody wants to try this too:)
This was my approach based on issue #2526 and works on kernel-5.9.14-1:

1. Install the necessary tools:
    dom0: qubes-dom0-update gcc kmod grub2-tools perl-bignum make
  2. Install kernel-devel package from RPM file;
    dom0: dnf install kernel-latest-devel-5.9.14-1.qubes.x86_64.rpm
  3. Download the latest Nvidia driver from www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/
    In my case “ NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-455.45.01.run
  4. Copy the downloaded driver to dom0:
    dom0: qvm-run -p ${VM} 'cat /home/user/Downloads/NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-455.45.01.run' > NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-455.45.01.run
    dom0: chmod +x NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-455.45.01.run
  5. Extract driver sources
    dom0: ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-455.45.01.run --ui=none --no-x-check --keep --extract-only
  6. Build nvidia.ko kernel driver
    dom0: cd NVIDIA-*/kernel/; make module IGNORE_XEN_PRESENCE=y CC="gcc -DNV_VMAP_4_PRESENT -DNV_SIGNAL_STRUCT_RLIM"
  7. Copy compiled driver to /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/extra
    dom0: sudo cp nvidia.ko /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/extra/
  8. Load the driver and check
    dom0: sudo depmod -a; modinfo nvidia
  9. Edit grub2 entry add rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau to the end of GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX
    dom0: sudo vim /etc/sysconfig/grub
  10. Update grub.cfg for UEFI
    dom0: grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/efi/EFI/qubes/grub.cfg
  11. Disable nouveau driver; add to blacklist
    dom0: echo "blacklist nouveau" >> /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
  12. Reboot the system and enjoy the Nvidia driver
    So , I am stucked at stepp two;) the other step should be working if I can get the kernel update.

Stay healthy:)

Did you find it? Im interested in trying this approach as well, mainly to get fan control working.

no sorry, don’t find it. need an answer here;)

I found it now at github…Next time I have to look more exactly. Wil try it later:)

Biggest thx to @dhn

im testing the new 20210424 build. my hcl recommends this 5.11 kernel for R4.1 Index of /r4.1/current-testing/dom0/fc32/rpm/ are you having success with installing nvidia drivers in the 4.1 release? i would like to try this for my build. any guidance?