I’m using Q4.0, fully updated. Standard Fedora and Debian templates.
I want to blur the background of my video during Teams conferences. Unfortunately the respective Teams feature seems not to work under Linux.
So, the idea is now to use a v4l2loopback device as described here to do the trick.
Would the following approach work?
- install the dependencies in dom0
- build the kernel module in dom0
- load the v4l2loopback module in the AppVM
- attach the physical camera to the AppVM
- run the ./deepseg command inside the AppVM and create a virtual video device
not yet sure where it is coming from
- run teams and direct it to the virtual video device instead of the real one
Ok, I could also clone the template and do steps 3 to 5 in the template.
Any tip or idea is highly welcome.
Thx in advance.