--- layout: 'hcl' type: 'notebook' hvm: 'yes' iommu: 'yes' slat: 'yes' tpm: 'unknown' remap: 'yes' brand: | LENOVO model: | 21EBCTO1WW bios: | R20ET26W (1.06 ) cpu: | AMD Ryzen 7 5825U with Radeon Graphics cpu-short: | FIXME chipset: | Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Renoir Root Complex [1022:1630] chipset-short: | FIXME gpu: | Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device [1002:15e7] (rev c1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) gpu-short: | FIXME network: | Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 15) MEDIATEK Corp. Device 7961 memory: | 6990 scsi: | usb: | 2 versions: - works: 'FIXME:yes|no|partial' qubes: | R4.1 xen: | 4.14.5 kernel: | 5.15.52-1 remark: | FIXME credit: | FIXAUTHOR link: | FIXLINK ---
I have chosen the MediaTek 7921 Wireless LAN adapter during customization. (The other option is Realtek 8852BE.)
Only soldered 8 GB RAM is implemented. I will add a discrete RAM some day.
The 4.1.0 installer does not display the wizard, probably due to the graphic driver. The 4.1.1 installer works.
- Installation: Hanged at network configuration during the post-installation wizard (Manual power-cycling let the wizard finished.)
- Graphics: Internal monitor tested and worked
- Networking: Wireless LAN tested and worked
- Audio: YouTube with Firefox tested and worked
- Suspend: Stuck with blank screen, with or without the
Feel free to ask me anything!
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-21EBCTO1WW-20220722-200409.yml (848 Bytes)