GPU passthrough : Trying to display on DP

So I followed Create a Gaming HVM

And right now im stuck. Ive passed through my GPU and installed my drivers and so on the gpu is detected in the debian standalone VM. However where im stuck is at trying to get that VM to display on my GPU not on intergrated graphics how would I do this?

Also have no clue how to set this part up in the tutorial

Then create a XORG configuration file for your GPU and screen. My file named ‘AOC.conf’:

Section "ServerLayout"
Identifier "Gaming"
Screen 0 "AMD AOC" Absolute 0 0
EndSection

Section "Device"
Identifier  "AMD"

# name of the driver to use. Can be "amdgpu", "nvidia", or something else
Driver      "amdgpu"

# The BusID value will change after each qube reboot. 
BusID       "PCI:0:8:0"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
Identifier "AOC"
VertRefresh 60
# https://arachnoid.com/modelines/ .  IMPORTANT TO GET RIGHT. MUST ADJUST WITH EACH SCREEN. 
Modeline "1920x1080" 172.80 1920 2040 2248 2576 1080 1081 1084 1118
EndSection

Section "Screen"
Identifier "AMD AOC"
Device     "AMD"
Monitor    "AOC"
EndSection

We can’t know what is the correct BusID before the qube is started. And it change after each reboot. So let’s write a script — named “xorgX1.sh” — that update this configuration file with the correct value, then start a binary on the Xorg X screen n°1.

#!/bin/bash

binary=${1:?binary required}

# Find the correct BusID of the AMD GPU, then set it in the Xorg configuration file
pci=$(lspci | grep "VGA" | grep -E "NVIDIA|AMD/ATI" | cut -d " " -f 1 | cut -d ":" -f 2 | cut -d "." -f 1 | cut -d "0" -f 2)
sed -i 's/"PCI:[^"]*"/"PCI:0:'$pci':0"/g' /home/user/AOC.conf

# Start the Xorg server for the X screen number 1.
# The X screen n°0 is already used for QubesOS integration
sudo startx "$binary" -- :1 -config /home/user/AOC.conf

Im not to sure how to set that part up what so ever if someone could explain what details I plug in to make this function would be great