Getting Windows back after installing Qubes

I installed Qubes on a separate drive, but unfortunately it did something to my Windows bootloader I guess and I tried everything I could to fix it.
So I ended up mounting the Windows drive and transferring everything important over to my third drive I use for storage.
Then I erased the entire drive with ShredOS.
I then made a bootable USB with Ventoy but when I try and install Windows it says “Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install Windows, restart the installation.”
Then I created a Windows 10 qube and used Rufus to make the usb.
When I booted into the usb Windows Boot Manager gave me the following error:

I then tried again to use Ventoy to install Windows as it at least makes it farther but the same issue.

I really like Qubes and only need Windows to just play one game and that’s it. I’d really like to be able to Dual Boot, but it just seems like it’s impossibly hard. If someone can help me get Windows back through dual booting, or getting rid of Qubes I’d really, really appreciate it.

I probably should of asked for help sooner, but I’m extremely stubborn and like to figure out things myself but I’ve been trying for over a day now to fix this and that’s my limit I guess :smiling_face_with_tear:

https://forums.ventoy.net/showthread.php?tid=2704

Thank you so much, this worked perfectly and I now have both OS’s installed.
I’m so happy! Thank you again!