Failed to install networking driver: Alfa AWUS036ACH

Hello Everyone…
Iam looking To install The RTL8812AU Driver In qube
Iam Using Sys-net (As Sys-usb) Too So i have installed the driver in sys-net (Fedora 32)
But I can’t get IT worked

So any suggestion!?

@ThunderBoltIQ, in other for others to be able to help you you have to provide more information… What steps did you take, what error did you get? Are there any logs? etc…

Also, I’ve edited your title for clarity over the issue

1 Like

Thank You First Of all during The installation I make
Sys-Usb As Sys-net Secondly I clone and install
The rtl8812au Driver in
Sys-Net (fedora 32)
1-git clone GitHub - aircrack-ng/rtl8812au: RTL8812AU/21AU and RTL8814AU driver with monitor mode and frame injection
2- Using Make && Make install Reboot the pc
I got Error Which I can’t Run Sys-net (IT can’t started)
So i clean installation of qube

1 Like

Any suggestion!?

Sorry. I’m just doing the moderator job. I don’t know how to solve this issue. Let’s hope someone more knowledgeable here can help you.

1 Like

Thank You So much Have A Great Day

1 Like

Maintainable way: use an HVM qube with in-VM kernel (ie “none” kernel), install module with dkms.

Manual way: build the module for whatever kernel is active, put it in /lib/modules/uname -r, sudo depmod. Plug the device in and module should get loaded assuming it recognizes the hardware.

If this is hardware regularly used, the maintainable way is recommended. For one-off occasions or quick tests, the manual way is sufficient. Store the built kernel module in some offline qube like vault and qvm-copy it to sys-usb/sys-net as needed (followed by sudo depmod); keep in mind the module needs a rebuild if the kernel version changes.

1 Like

Can You explain More I didn’t Understand If You Have You Know On Free Time by details!?

Thanks again

You’ll have to be more specific for what part you did not understand.

1 Like

The Maintainable way Works By install A Linux Distro As HVM And Installed The Driver In IT And Attach The USB To The HVM And IT Works…

thank You So Much

So The second Way Which Install the driver On the qube For all machine Can You Give Me Full details!?

Thank You Really appreciate That