My new Thinkpad P15 Gen 2 (iGPU + dGPU) does not recognize external display (Thinkvision T34w).
- Installed Q4.1rc2 and applied all the latest dom0 updates up to time of writing.
- Tested both HDMI and USB-C cables
- Plugging in external monitor immediately launches Qubes Display Manager (but no monitors except built in display are shown as available).
- xrandr shows only built-in monitor
- Also fails if monitor is plugged in before boot - does not matter.
The same monitor is compatible and works perfect with older Thinkpad P51 (Intel iGPU+ nVidia dGPU) tested on Qubes 4.0 - both USBC & HDMI.
Also the same monitor is compatible with Librem 14 tested on Qubes 4.1rc2 via HDMI only.
How should i troubleshoot this?