Error when opening KDE application menu

Any easy fixes for this error?

KDE installed → Application launcher key →
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.kickoff/contents/ui/Kickoff.qml:157:34: Type FullRepresentation unavailable file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.kickoff/contents/ui/FullRepresentation.qml:43:5: KickoffButton is not a type

@throwaway11 Welcome! You might have missed that the thread in which you posted asks a question that people answer when they post, not the other way around.

Asking your question there was wildly off-topic. The correct path is to open a new thread instead. I’ll move you post, please take the time to ask yourself or ask someone what’s the best way to proceed next time, that will increase you chances of getting a useful answer, and increase the quality of the forum :heart:

Edit: I made a mistake, my apologies are in the other thread.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Qubes OS 4.2.0-rc1 is available for testing

I have also installed KDE and faced the same issue. I don’t know how to edit the application launcher but there might be two workarounds:

1. run qubes-app-menu from alt-F2. this one runs the identical app menu that was on xfce.
  2. or just right click on the application launcher (the button on the bottom left corner) and select show alternatives. The “application launcher” is failing but the “application menu” alternative works.