Error when editing my post: An error occurred: Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post

Hi folks! I’m editing my post with VLESS instructions. I changed config example to fix an issue reported in comments. Unfortunately I can not save my changed. I’m getting the following error message: “An error occurred: Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.” I didn’t increase the number of links in the post.

Unfortunately this is a necessary restriction to prevent spam. You could try to post links in a non-clickable way, e.g., like this:

https://qubes-os.org

Later, this restriction will be relaxed for you automatically, according to the Trust Level.

But I would have to remove some links from the existing instruction, which would decrease its quality. Is there a better work around?

Later, after gaining a higher Trust Level, you can fix it yourself, or I can try to do it for you faster.

You should now be able to do it :slight_smile:. We have these limits just because it helps with spam. But it can artificially limit good contributions. In these cases we can skip this first level, I’d say.

More info on trust levels here Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

And welcome to the Qubes Community!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve updated the guide.

2 Likes