Dom0 Update Error 14

The following error is returned during an attempt to update dom0. Any ideas?
===== screen output start =====

Updating dom0
Error on updating dom0: Command '['sudo', 'qubesctl', '--dom0-only', '--no-color', 'pkg.upgrade', 'refresh=True']' returned non-zero exit status 1
[ERROR   ] Command '['systemd-run', '--scope', 'qubes-dom0-update', '--quiet', '-y', '--clean', '--action=upgrade']' failed with return code: 1
[ERROR   ] stdout: https://fedora-archive.ip-connect.info/fedora/linux/releases/25/Everything/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#7 - "Couldn't connect"
Trying other mirror.
No Match for argument 
Nothing to download
[ERROR   ] stderr: Running scope as unit: run-rbab653439a2b40509463ae18a9e74177.scope
Using sys-whonix as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some time...
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: fedora. Please verify its path and try again
[ERROR   ] retcode: 1
Error running 'pkg.upgrade': Problem encountered upgrading packages. Additional info follows:

changes:
    ----------
result:
    ----------
    pid:
    retcode:
    stderr:
        Running scope as unit: run-rbab653439a2b40509463ae18a9e74177.scope
        Using sys-whonix as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some time...
        Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: fedora. Please verify its path and try again
    stdout:
        https://fedora-archive.ip-connect.info/fedora/linux/releases/25/Everything/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#7 - "Couldn't connect"
        Trying other mirror.
        No Match for argument 
        Nothing to download

===== screen output end =====
I still have a long way to gain a working knowledge of qubes and update my understanding of fedora and debian (~20 years ago). Pretty saturated with moving from distro to distro with qubes. Hoping there is an easy answer for this; applicable command line incantations will be appreciated.

I think this is a temporary issue. Here are some questions that also mention this issue. Hope this helps.

(I’ve also added a bit of markdown formatting to the log on your post. I hope that’s ok.)

I’ll have a look at the link, Thanks for the formatting help and the quick reply.