/dev/mapper/qubes_dom0-root does not exist after install

I’m on a t430 i5, tried two different usb sticks but problem persist, checked media no errors.

When I quit the installation media without installing it hangs on
reboot: restarting system

When I don’t quit it installs completely but at reboot I have the following errors:

Failed to unmount /run/install/repo : Device or resource busy
systemd-shutdown[1]: Could not detach loopback /dev/loop2: Device or resource busy
systemd-shutdown[1]: Could not detach loopback /dev/loop1: Device or resource busy
systemd-shutdown[1]: Could not detach loopback /dev/loop0: Device or resource busy
Failed to finalize file systems, loop devices, DM devices ignoring
reboot: restarting system

And then it hangs up need to force poweroff.

When I boot after that, I get the errors after disk decryption

Warning: /dev/mapper/qubes_dom0-root does not exist
Warning: /dev/qubes_dom0/root does not exist
Warning: /dev/qubes_dom0/swap does not exist

I was unable to move the .txt file due to not knowing how to mount my usb stick… Couldn’t find fdisk or lsblk and /dev/sdb didn’t work but if it’s necessary I can look up how to do it. But going to try first if I can install 4.0

If anybody can resolve this it would be greatly appreciated, since it should be able to work on a t430

Tried with v4.0.4 and this just gives a black screen after succesfull install and booting xen. Funk

How do you install qubes, in the internal or external drive ?

Most of the problem is, if it was an external drive, it could be that bad ports so that the drive is detached. if it was internal, it could be the volume is just not active and you need to active it manually.

First I installed it on an external drive, when that didn’t work, I just used sata port. Same problem persisted

how to activate my nvme0n1 it’s giving me same errors.
lsblk

sde
sde1 - detached header
sde2 - boot
sde3
nvme0n1
nvme0n1p1 450M 0 part
nvme0n1p2 100M 0 part

did i fuck up my nvme? did i lose all data? i’m freaking out it’s really stressful can anybody guide me please?