Cant reboot after install

After going through the installation process and clicking reboot, it prints a few lines and then stops. I’ve tried leaving it for over 30 minutes seeing if it would eventually do something, but nothing happened. Heres what it printed: (copied from shitty phone picture, might not be 100% correct)

Failed to unmount /run/install/repo: Device or resource busy
systemd-shutdown[1]: could not detach loopback /dev/loop2: Device or resource busy
systemd-shutdown[1]: could not detach loopback /dev/loop1: Device or resource busy
systemd-shutdown[1]: could not detach loopback /dev/loop0: Device or resource busy
Failed to finalize file system, loop devices, BM devices, ignoring
reboot: restarting system

Some quick googling shows other people have fixed this issue by enabling legacy boot, however my computer doesn’t have legacy boot supported.
My computer is a HP Omen 25L desktop GT11 if thats relevant.

i used Rufus for the installation, and I’ve tried MBR partition mode with both ISO and DD mode, as well as gpt partition mode with both ISO and DD mode, same problem every time.

I managed to successfully install Qubes on my laptop which does have legacy mode support, but when i connect the usb drive to my computer it doesnt show up in the boot menu.

Any idea how to fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Did you try to fix your EFI like this?

UPD:
Found related topic and your problem seems to be different from the linked problem:

You can try to install Qubes with the latest build from here:
https://qubes.notset.fr/iso/
You can try kernel-latest as well.
Maybe there was a bug that caused it and it was fixed.