Default dvm template BROKEN

Per my last post I have now been using Qubes for 2 months now I believe and still loving it.
I have however been encountering issues with disposable vms as every time I start one it simply just shutdown.
Note I am not experiencing this issue with the whoinix dvms.

Please let me know whichever logs you require from the template for analysis.

Did it work before?
Is it shutting down no matter which app you’re trying to start in this disposable?
Will it shutdown as well if you start “Run terminal” app for this disposable?

It had worked before but now it just constantly shuts down the disposable vm after it starts few seconds after seeing the “started” notification.
I have made no changes to it, it simply just stopped working about 3 weeks ago if recall correctly.

Just to make sure: are you starting the disposable by pressing “Start qube” in the App menu or by starting some app in the disposable (e.g. browser)?
Will it shutdown as well if you start “Run terminal” app for this disposable?

It shuts down either way.
Sorry for the delay.

Do you have any other disposables besides default-dvm?
Do they have the same issue?
What template is used for default-dvm disposable template?
You can try to change the template of default-dvm disposable template to some other template (e.g. to debian template if you had fedora template).
You can try to create new disposable template instead of default-dvm for a test:

qvm-run --pass-io might reveal an interesting error message:

$ qvm-run --pass-io --service --dispvm=default-dvm qubes.StartApp+qubes-run-terminal </dev/null

It would run for a decent extent but eventually just shutdown without notification.
I have found that for the default-dvm it does this regardless of starting or the triggering through a selected application and such with any application.
I am able to create and use other dvm templates however I have found that when selecting the default applications such a firefox, the terminal etc the vms would experience the same shutdown issue however the difference with these other templates is that selecting other applications would work, however to clarify the default dvm refuses to work with anything.

My hope is, and same would be that once this version of Debian reaches EOL and I upgrade to the newly supported one that like with my issues with internet connections(with the previous Fedora 39) that the issue would be fixed as with both my laptop and desktop, and after doing fresh reinstall the issues remain and always the issue and fixes always replicate for myself on both devices.

What’s the template of your default-dvm disposable template?
Maybe you’ve changed it’s template and didn’t refresh the applications list in its Settings → Applications tab so the applications in the list are non-exsistent and when you try to launch them then disposable can’t find them after the start so it’s shutting down right after.
Try to refresh the applications list in its Settings → Applications tab of the default-dvm.

Its Debian, as I hope the next upgrade will fix this issue.
I have tried the refresh however this has not resolved issues.

You can try to remove the default-dvm and create a new one then.