Connection issues

I previously made a post regarding network issues and have managed to resolve many of it myself, however what remains is still the issue of having to start up my sys-net firewall and vpns/whonix network vms and then shutdown them all again and one by one boot each up from start to end the second time just to get internet and such this is require whenever the device is lock, sleeping or powered on again and I have had to remove anything from booting on start as this just allowed many of the older issues to persist.

I am also still having issues with my wifi adapter as the sys-net will not allow internet connection to pass through if the adapter is connected in the vm and can only have my Ethernet which has been a bit inconvenient. I have tested the wifi adpater alone in another network providing vm setup and it doesnt work.
My wifi adapter works with other standalone booted OS.

What’s your WiFi adapter model?
Check its [VID:PID] in the output of this command in dom0 terminal:

lspci -nn

You can try to use the latest kernel version for your qube:

sudo qubes-dom0-update kernel-latest-qubes-vm

If it won’t work then you can try the kernel-latest from the testing repository:

sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing kernel-latest-qubes-vm

Once I upgraded to the latest Fedora after the end of life, I havent had an issue since.